Collapse

Hex City & Hex World by Armstrong Group Kharghar Mumbai

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
80 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Hex City & Hex World by Armstrong Group Kharghar Mumbai

Stay away from any of the projects by these ncp goons pawar and his company - they are the thugs of the thugs!!
    Stay away from all projects by ncp corrups - be it hexcity, nanded city, lavasa or any of those.

Ncp and all its leaders are number 1 luteras.

Comment

Originally posted by shabbo_Azmi View Post
      Stay away from any of the projects by these ncp goons pawar and his company - they are the thugs of the thugs!!
      Stay away from all projects by ncp corrups - be it hexcity, nanded city, lavasa or any of those.

Ncp and all its leaders are number 1 luteras.
      From the way it is going: NCP has a bleak future. There are many corruption cases opening against their leaders and as such the smart voters may dump them in the next elections.

Comment

Help required for selling flat in underconstruction property

Originally posted by neromancer View Post
        guys how is the future of sector 10 kharghar....it is presently only sector getting developed near to kharghar station.......
        Hi All,
        I have booked a 2BHK flat in kharghar - sec 10 and its underconstruction. I have not done the registration yet. 40 % work is completed and accordingly I have made the payments to the builder( full white money). My question is If i want to sell this property what is the procedure and how long does it takes. As I am working abroad and can be in mumbai for about 1 month only.

Your responses will be appreciated

Comment

HexCity is going at the rate of 5000 psqft at the ongoing BANM exhibition at Sanpada. Construction will start after 1.5 yrs

Comment

wow..these guys take construction money before 1.5 years of starting construction? I hope they have permission to built.

Comment

No discussions are happening on hex world or hex city projects. Now both the projects have differrent ownerships and management. While hexworld is owned and managed by well known politician Chhagan Bhujbal the Hex city and Hex blox project is owned and managed by Raju Kaanchwala.

Trust Hex world project is in trouble due to some legal/ bribery issues as still they have not demanded anything after initial paymen tof 10%. The Phase 2 of the project was launched in Nov 2010 whereas Phase 1 was launched probable in Apr 2010 and the expected possession was in 4 years. Still no development...

If anybody has some updates on construction status, expected registration and completion period, please share.......

Comment

Originally posted by apsknp View Post
                No discussions are happening on hex world or hex city projects. Now both the projects have differrent ownerships and management. While hexworld is owned and managed by well known politician Chhagan Bhujbal the Hex city and Hex blox project is owned and managed by Raju Kaanchwala.

Trust Hex world project is in trouble due to some legal/ bribery issues as still they have not demanded anything after initial paymen tof 10%. The Phase 2 of the project was launched in Nov 2010 whereas Phase 1 was launched probable in Apr 2010 and the expected possession was in 4 years. Still no development...

If anybody has some updates on construction status, expected registration and completion period, please share.......
                A friend was trying to sell me this project in 2011. It's good that I did not book here. He had some vested interest, I believe. Actually, I never believe in booking on a new launch, I have always bought flats that are 40 to 80 percent ready condition. Also stick to a single builder, I have 3 flats in navi mumbai with a single builder, I know and trust. He's a small builder, and calls us when starting a new project.

Comment

The builder informs that the construction activity is going to start within next 2 months... did anyone visit the site HEX WORLD ... any updates??????

Comment

Originally posted by apsknp View Post

I suppose the project has been long delayed and might take another 3 years to complete .. if it starts within the time frame of next two months as promised by builder..

Last time i checked in Dec 2012, only construction of Builders Office(Supposedly future club house) and plinth was completed for few wings

Comment

every 2 months i call them fr update and all i get is an extended deadline.. the marketing people says that the cc is under process and god its been more than a year that the project is stalled .. hope the deadline ends and work commences soon. at present the skeleton work too has stopped.
                      am looking for updates too

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X