Hi,

This is my first post on this forum though I have been reading it for quite sometime now and I found it realy useful as I was able to find out the cons of investing at a few properties which did interest me .
I am looking for a flat for investment purpose in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai with a modest budget of around Rs.18-20 lakhs. So, i attended this exhibition by BANM. One of the projects called Hex world and Hex city interested me.

The projects are under construction at Kharghar and the price also seems quite affordable. I will be probably b visiting the site next week.

Has anyone heard of it or invested in the same?
Read more
75 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Did anyone visit the site?
    CommentQuote
  • This Project has got stucked now? God knows whether this will come or not. Sales person told me that 250 cancellations have been done till date. Employees are not getting their salaries and there is no clarity on commencement of construction for want of approvals. Builder is returning the money with 8% Interest.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea on total no of bookings? The project has been delayed since long now due to want of approvals. I really hope it gets started soon as i really want the project to see light of the day.
    CommentQuote
  • The project has got stuck and they are not getting any approval from GOVT. NOw it appears that project has completly failed. Possibly Project owner has also realised and that is why they are not able to give us the real status of the project. The only thing we want builder to advise all of us the real status of project. But problem is they always talk lies and do false promises. The only remeady is to join together and ask them the real status. If the delay is beyond their control and we all should withdraw from project. At this point every invester should join together ask the real status of project and post it on this forum so other investor should know the status of project.
    CommentQuote
  • Lets meet and discuss or form a closed group on , so that we can discuss
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

any update on construction status???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,

I spoke to the Hexword executive and he told me that the project is delayed for 4-5 months due to non receipt of CC. Also he confirmed that some people have withdrawn their money with 8% interest rates.

I believe we need to share the name & mail id/number of all those who have booked in this project for better co-ordination and joint action.

Kindly share your details.

BR
    Ramesh Chavan

MODERATOR's NOTE -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • has anyone visited the hexworld site lately??????
    CommentQuote
  • We all must wait till June 2014 when The Maharashtra Housing (Regulation And Development) Bill, 2012 will be implemented. Then we can ask builder to tell us the truth or return our money with present market rate on which they sale the flats now.
    CommentQuote
  • we have started a whatsapp group for hex world investors

pm ur contact numbers if u wanna stay connected ... thanks
    CommentQuote
  • does anyone has real time update about the project?
    CommentQuote
  • HexCity is not in kharghar. Its @taloja. Have persnlly visited the site thinking of kharghar n rejected due to far off location. The builder tried to fool at the frst place itself. The prices were never adjusted and flats were sold at kharghar prices. Pity those who invested without getting to know the exact location. Or atleast one may have reason the builder for this kharghar/taloja hodge podge.

I believe this ignorant nature of the buyers is the main reason to believe that its a sellers world out there in the real estate market. You try to sell a crap n there will always be someone who will buy it without getting into ifs and but.
    CommentQuote
  • Hexcorp website Hex Corp does not mention 'Hexworld' in its ongoing or upcoming projects . 'Hexcity mini township' has been mentioned as ongoing project and 'Hextown' is mentioned as a Forthcoming project.

'M/s. Supreme Construction And Developers Pvt. Ltd.' is mentioned in the draft agreement on the Hexcorp website as the developer of 'Hexcity' situated on Survey Nos. 55/5(A)1, 55/5(A)2, 56+57(2)(2), 56+57/3, 61/3A, 61/3B, 65/1(2), 65/1(3),and 66/3 at Village Rohinjan, Taluka: Panvel, District: Raigad.

The project 'Hexcity' is not in Kharghar/Taloja. It is in village Rohinjan.
    CommentQuote
  • 'Hexworld' developer is now offering to refund the original booking amount to those who are unwilling to wait.
    Click Navi Mumbai home buyers protest delay in starting project - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Hex city has changed its name to Clan city on Feb 2 2016, has any one invested in this project. Can you please share the construction update on this one.

Their company Hex corp is now Clan corp
    CommentQuote