Collapse

Hex City & Hex World by Armstrong Group Kharghar Mumbai

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
80 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Hex City & Hex World by Armstrong Group Kharghar Mumbai

When dide u last check for an update???????????

Comment

Hi Guys ......I am staying in sector 35 kharghar, .....This project is in front of my house. everyday when I am sitting on my terrace to have a cup of morning tea I used to have a look on the activities going on there ....I could not see any such activity by which I can say that construction work has started there .....It may take some more time
      At the side of this project a cidco residential project is going on ...and work is going on full swing .....very soon they are going to complete the construction ......hex may get the advantage of price hike due to developed neighborhood ........
      Last edited by sanmal; June 12 2013, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sanmal View Post
        Hi Guys ......I am staying in sector 35 kharghar, .....This project is in front of my house. everyday when I am sitting on my terrace to have a cup of morning tea I used to have a look on the activities going on there ....I could not see any such activity by which I can say that construction work has started there .....It may take some more time
        At the side of this project a cidco residential project is going on ...and work is going on full swing .....very soon they are going to complete the construction ......hex may get the advantage of price hike due to developed neighborhood ........

u stay in sector 35

is it good sector to stay -i mean all basic need available,and how u travel to other place by bus,rick,train (if trian which station u go and how )

Comment

Hexworld

who all have booked flat in HEXWORLD???????????

Comment

Hi,
            I had booked a 1BHK in Hexworld in 2009 and as of now have paid 10% to the builder. Is there any update on the construction?
            Is there any customer support contact wherein I can contact the builder to get a response?
            I tried to visit the office in Kharghar but it was closed.

Thanks,
            Jha

Comment

even i have booked flat in 2009..hope the project starts soon
              Last edited by AveMaria2407; April 29 2015, 08:31 PM. Reason: personal information

Comment

Did anyone visit the site?

Comment

This Project has got stucked now? God knows whether this will come or not. Sales person told me that 250 cancellations have been done till date. Employees are not getting their salaries and there is no clarity on commencement of construction for want of approvals. Builder is returning the money with 8% Interest.

Comment

Any idea on total no of bookings? The project has been delayed since long now due to want of approvals. I really hope it gets started soon as i really want the project to see light of the day.

Comment

The project has got stuck and they are not getting any approval from GOVT. NOw it appears that project has completly failed. Possibly Project owner has also realised and that is why they are not able to give us the real status of the project. The only thing we want builder to advise all of us the real status of project. But problem is they always talk lies and do false promises. The only remeady is to join together and ask them the real status. If the delay is beyond their control and we all should withdraw from project. At this point every invester should join together ask the real status of project and post it on this forum so other investor should know the status of project.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X