Anybody having details on the project? I am interested however heard that project was stalled for some time. Also there is some dipsute over land and pending court case.
Anybody having details or booked an apartment pl share information.
Read more
56 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sagi7
    Dear Chikkoo,

In ur esteeemed opinion could you kindly advise us which is the most appropriate property

Hi.. Sagi7,

I am not an expert in RealEstate, just a junior here. I gained all my knowledge by reading all web portals and discussions with like minded friends.

Currently I like Dosti Vihar of Thane, and Arihant Arham of Panvel, as they are within my budget.

If I get a reliable builder I would prefer to go any project in Kamothe, because it is cheap now, and expected to grow in next 2-3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • I think kalpataru is much better option than Indiabull. Not only based on location but also considering reputation of builder and quality of construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wealthcreator
    I think kalpataru is much better option than Indiabull. Not only based on location but also considering reputation of builder and quality of construction.

Kalpatru is better: I agree
    Better quaility of construction: I agree
    Better Repitation builder - I agree

Kalpatru location better than Indiabulls - I agree (It is however old cheap locality with a stinking river next to the project. I donno how they got the approval but as far as I know rivers can get flooded.)

Indiabulls is offering an 80 acre township with school, hospital, tennis, cricket, .... Some people will see Indiabulls as exclusive (not the common complex surrounded by 20 feet roads), segregated from hush-bush and right on the highway (which people with cars prefer).

Indiabulls is also offering 25 floor towers with duplexes at the top and has hence attracted most non-reliable indian investors. They all see it as a powai in making with kalpatru being like a posh project in Mulund.

So, to summarise, you get what you pay for.
    Kalpatru is charging 4000
    And Indiabulls is charging 2900
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wadia
    Kalpatru is better: I agree
    Better quaility of construction: I agree
    Better Repitation builder - I agree

Kalpatru location better than Indiabulls - I agree (It is however old cheap locality with a stinking river next to the project. I donno how they got the approval but as far as I know rivers can get flooded.)

Indiabulls is offering an 80 acre township with school, hospital, tennis, cricket, .... Some people will see Indiabulls as exclusive (not the common complex surrounded by 20 feet roads), segregated from hush-bush and right on the highway (which people with cars prefer).

Indiabulls is also offering 25 floor towers with duplexes at the top and has hence attracted most non-reliable indian investors. They all see it as a powai in making with kalpatru being like a posh project in Mulund.

So, to summarise, you get what you pay for.
    Kalpatru is charging 4000
    And Indiabulls is charging 2900

Guys guys guys !
    non of you are form panvel I think,
    you cannot compare Kalpataru to inida bulls .
    india bulls i s next to the industral zone od patal ganaga / rasaini
    there is only few industries around it and nothing else ,No bus station, no local rains ,not even air port is that close as its form kalpataru.
    kalpataru is in the city ,with all the facilties around specialy madical ,
    i have properties in moraj river side park and national builders in the same area, i think a investment must be like liquid ,you must get a tanent when ever you have to rent it and you must get a buyer to buy it as soon as you want to sell it ,there is a huge demand for both of them in this area ,
    Kalpatu is doing the flyover on that road which startes form garden hotel and ends right on the face of this project ,they know they know the future of this project.
    for me i am very happy and i am negotiating with kalpatru may be some thing will work out well soon .
    facts you must know .
    its a juction point for uran /jnpt road /goa /pune/mumabi /thane
    biggest railway mail and local station .since all the trains start form hear you are most likely to get seat in the train ,which almost gets full on next two stations,
    biggest grain market after Vashi
    bigget vegitable market after vashi.
    more business then kamithe ,kharghar,etc
    CommentQuote
  • Did I say kalpatru is bad? Different people have different requirements, so different project suit them. I was just contrasting the two offerings.
    CommentQuote
  • Our aim is not hurt anybody but to give honest opinion which will inturn help all of us. I think 4000 PSF itself is high in Panvel. But local builders are also quoting 3500 PSF. Then on comparative basis, if you are intersted in Panvel then Kalpataru is the best option.

Whetever Indiabulls offers is already available within or around kalpataru project. I personally feel not convinced Indiabulls distance from city. Not much development is planned between panvel city and their project. It better to go at opposite side towards Manasarovar ( Kamothe ) you will get flat in same rate.

About rever flooding near Kalpataru project one has to really do proper enquiry and book a flat
    CommentQuote
  • Masarovar and kamothe builders think that they are in kharghar. So a project similar to Indiabulls in Kamothe/Masarovar will charge atleast 5k. Also townships projects are more likely to occur between Panvel and Rsayani as there is not enough space elsewhere.
    CommentQuote
  • well said

:bab (6): Well said
    I agree with you totally 100% scratch that make it 200%

Originally Posted by Mayur72
    All you people have completely missed the point when it comes to making out the difference between asking and selling price.If I say tomorrow that my house is worth 1 crore doesnt mean it is going to sell for that much.If you think real estate is such a good investment,try selling your current flat by putting it in the market.You will realise how good an investment it is.Real estate is by far the most over rated and misunderstood investment.If you want to talk about rentals,the avg return on investment in a flat is at 3-4%.you can get more money by putting it in a fixed deposit.With no additional headaches.I havent even got into capital gains tax and refund of income tax benefits were you to sell that property within 3 years of purchase.And also its the most illiquid investment.It will take you months if not more to sell a property at your price.Try it with your current house.Why would I buy property and pay 8% interest on my loan when I can rent at 4%?The other part is the fact that if you dont rent out your other flat (where you dont stay)the tax laws assume that you have earned rental income on that flat and you will have to pay income tax on that income whether you have rented it out or not.As for the govt,let me put it this way,if they wouldnt have rescued the builders by extending generous benefits during recession,you wouldve seen a real meltdown in the real estate sector.Not that they are out of the woods,but everything is very hush hush now.Ofcourse the very fact that our Safed Topi's in parliament have huge stakes in Real estate firms also helps.
    Mera bharat Mahaan.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sachins55

I would like to know if you were able to seal the deal with Kalpataru or not. I am interested in investing in panvel/kamothe areas and would like to hear about some recommendations from you.
    CommentQuote
  • At a recent property expo in Juhu, the rate quoted was 4302 psf, and, for what it's worth, their booth was more crowded that others.
    CommentQuote
  • Talked to the Sales office - Price for 2BHK is 4599 for garden and 4401 for street view. Rise is 25. For E3 the prices there is no price difference betwee garden/street view, but I forgot to ask the prices for those.

Interesting thing is it seems like they are going slower with the construction. The estimated time for bldg 3 to complete is July 2011 and bldg 4 to complete is December 2011. Per sales rep plans for bldg 1 and 2 are on hold. On their website in the bldg plan there is large amount land under "proposed development". does anyone know what they plan to build there? Does it make sense to buy at this price? Or should one wait for the airport decision before moving forward. Any suggestions?
    CommentQuote
  • hi ranch99.....i had checked with them..the estimated completion date of entire complex is dec 2013..which is really far. You think rates will go higher if the airport is given a green signal?

Originally Posted by ranch99
    Talked to the Sales office - Price for 2BHK is 4599 for garden and 4401 for street view. Rise is 25. For E3 the prices there is no price difference betwee garden/street view, but I forgot to ask the prices for those.

Interesting thing is it seems like they are going slower with the construction. The estimated time for bldg 3 to complete is July 2011 and bldg 4 to complete is December 2011. Per sales rep plans for bldg 1 and 2 are on hold. On their website in the bldg plan there is large amount land under "proposed development". does anyone know what they plan to build there? Does it make sense to buy at this price? Or should one wait for the airport decision before moving forward. Any suggestions?
    CommentQuote
  • How far is this place from the proposed Airport? How many kms and how many minutes drive? Thanks.

Originally Posted by jimmy1234
    hi ranch99.....i had checked with them..the estimated completion date of entire complex is dec 2013..which is really far. You think rates will go higher if the airport is given a green signal?
    CommentQuote
  • Is any work being done on the site or even this is just stuck like the indiabulls panvel and waiting for airport approval?
    CommentQuote
  • Construction has started here and i think a few slabs are already up.the builder was asking for 70% payment on one of the buildings
    CommentQuote