Hi,

I am a buyer in Lodha Aurum Grande,Augusta. Let this be the thread used by Lodha Aurum Grande Buyers. Let us get together and appraise each other of all the new developments / progress/ concerns regarding the project.

Recently received an update from the builder that approvals and CC for all the buildings (34 th floor) has been received. However the construction has been quite slow in the recent months.

What's the estimate for the possession date?

Let's discuss
Thanks
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If possible can you pls share the pros of this project and the commercials you got.

Regards,

Originally Posted by nburange
    Hi,

I am a buyer in Lodha Aurum Grande,Augusta. Let this be the thread used by Lodha Aurum Grande Buyers. Let us get together and appraise each other of all the new developments / progress/ concerns regarding the project.

Recently received an update from the builder that approvals and CC for all the buildings (34 th floor) has been received. However the construction has been quite slow in the recent months.

What's the estimate for the possession date?

Let's discuss
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Naresh,

Pros
    1. Off jvlr and eastern express highways next to kanjurmarg station
    2. Nearing completion now ( 6-9 months to possession ). Two buildings in the same project were given possession sometime back and so the amenities are ready

You can pm me for the commercials. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hello guys,

Just to update on the construction progress. Visited the site last Sunday. 28th floor is in progress and I could see window fittings/brickwork on the lower floors. However the activity levels were not full throttle.

Calling on all the buyers to join this thread

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    CommentQuote
  • Hi nburange, i am also interested in the aurum grande project and am having discussions with the builder. I wanted to discuss the commercials and the possession date. I am trying to figure out how to pm in this forum. Can you please help me out.

Ujjwal
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ujjwal,

As per latest update from the builder the possession date is dec 2014. What's the rate builder has quoted you?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have bought a 2 BR apartment and concerned by the delay. Is it realistic to expect possession by dec 2014?
    CommentQuote
  • Is the progress same in Augusta and Belvedere? My unit is in belvedere.
    CommentQuote
  • hi!! we just a bought a 3bhk in belvedere, however as soon as we made all the payments we received a letter that possession is delayed and we will get possession by April '2015 and that too for fit outs, they still haven't decided by when they will give the OC. It has put us in a big problem as were supposed to return back to Mumbai for my daughter's school year beginning next year and didn't want to stay on rent and as they had already given possession of one building we thought they will keep the timeline of Dec 2014 as written in the contract. Deeply disappointed, also wanted to know does anyone have any idea about their quality of construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,
    I have been amongst first few buyers into Aurum Grane Augusta way back in Oct '10. While booking, Lodhas promised possession by Dec '13. After 20% value was paid-in & locked, they changed it unilaterally to May '14. While contracting, they put April '14. In Oct '13, first letter landed informing delay in posession to Dec '14 - clevrly keeping it within 9 months grace period contract allows Lodhas (again, no negotiation on this one-sided provision). Last week, another letter ... now delaying to April '15. Predictable excuses: delays in clearances, approvals changes in some govt. regulations, material / labour availability, etc etc. - though thier own letter around Sept-Oct '13 informed having receivd all approvals for 34-storey towers.

When questioned, they point at contract: beyond 9 months grace, buyer has option to sell back to Lodhas & ask for refund of all payment with 9% interest PAYABLE OVER 11 MONTHS. With property rates having apprecaited, no buyr would opt out at original contract price. Trapped!!!

Same story atmost other projects, money rolling & using buyers' money to grab moreland even as current projects get delayed ... epecially those in suburbs & when you enquire about their high-profile projects in Mumbai city, folks have audacity to comfort you by saying 'middle income group projects get delayed, not the signature ones'!

Time we buyers in Aurum & Aurum Grande join hands in this fight ...
    CommentQuote
  • Good Post.

Should be used as a Statutory Warning for all investors putting their money in under construction property particularly Lodha projects.

Originally Posted by abhayanjali
    Friends,
    I have been amongst first few buyers into Aurum Grane Augusta way back in Oct '10. While booking, Lodhas promised possession by Dec '13. After 20% value was paid-in & locked, they changed it unilaterally to May '14. While contracting, they put April '14. In Oct '13, first letter landed informing delay in posession to Dec '14 - clevrly keeping it within 9 months grace period contract allows Lodhas (again, no negotiation on this one-sided provision). Last week, another letter ... now delaying to April '15. Predictable excuses: delays in clearances, approvals changes in some govt. regulations, material / labour availability, etc etc. - though thier own letter around Sept-Oct '13 informed having receivd all approvals for 34-storey towers.

When questioned, they point at contract: beyond 9 months grace, buyer has option to sell back to Lodhas & ask for refund of all payment with 9% interest PAYABLE OVER 11 MONTHS. With property rates having apprecaited, no buyr would opt out at original contract price. Trapped!!!

Same story atmost other projects, money rolling & using buyers' money to grab moreland even as current projects get delayed ... epecially those in suburbs & when you enquire about their high-profile projects in Mumbai city, folks have audacity to comfort you by saying 'middle income group projects get delayed, not the signature ones'!

CommentQuote
  • Hi

Can you PM your contact number. I am in the process of forming a group.
    CommentQuote
  • I also purchased in Belvedere. I am interested join the group.
    CommentQuote
  • I thought Augusta is handed over. Are you saying no tower iin Aurum Grande is handed over?
    CommentQuote
  • Exact Same Problem!!

We have the exact same problem. We booked a flat in Belvedere in Feb2013. They issued us the initial welcome mail with the Expected Fit-out Possession Date 30April2014. We then got a letter mid-year stating it was moved to December2014 and now we have a letter saying its LIKELY to be April2015! To top this they have clearly mentioned that site visits are not allowed due to 'Safety reasons'! When we wrote to our customer service rep, she sent us this response: "With regards to the delay​ed possession ​the same is covered under clause no ​12.2/12.3 of your registered agreement for sale. As per the said clause in case of eventualities like delayed receipt of approvals, shortage of labor etc the developer has reasonable extension of time to handover the apartment. However our endeavor is to handover the apartment at the earliest and the best possible resources are already being deployed and all efforts being made to complete the project at the earliest
    Further, the delay is causing significant escalation in input & operating costs for the project, which we have absorbed, while ensuring that there is no compromise in the quality of the final product being delivered to our customers.
    In the interest of our customers' safety, we are constrained to not allow site visits until the building reaches the possession stage. Bimonthly updates by way of site photographs are now available on your my lodha account, and we would encourage you to make use of the same in the interim."
    I also spoke to a few friends in Lodha and they maintain that neither will these guys listen to customers pushing for completion on time nor will they give compensation!! There is no 9month period mentioned and they haven't defined REASONABLE DELAY! We're paying through our nose on home loan and can't afford any further delay...
    If you are creating a group for this issue, please send me the details so I can join. Thanx

Originally Posted by abhayanjali
    Friends,

CommentQuote