Dear All

I am doing a research of new projects in Mira Road for buying 2/3 BHK.

I find the costs quoted by some realty giants in the area to be high as compared to the match-box size apartments being provided. Loading is too high that is around 40 - 70 %. One of the reputed builder of the area (i agree he delivers in time with all facilities) also provides flats with less than 9 ft height. But he is the leader as per the rates goes and his projects are always fully booked but available with the agents as investor flats.

I heard about Kakad Paradise but couldn't get the opportunity to actually see the project.

Does any body know about it?

I have seen following projects (& my brief comments for each).


Poonam Garden (new u/c bldgs) - loading high, height low

Shanti Garden (new u/c bldgs) - loading high, very small flats, free space less in complex, height low.

Chheda buliders - Prem nagar (new bldg) - good size flat but entry with MHADA bldgs not good looking, loading as per area norm.

Kalpataru - good bldg & Complex, very high maintenance charges, not really cosmopolitan locality (demographics shifting towards one community - if any body minds).

Shashwat - good bldg & Complex, high loading, entry on main road but garages at the entry and we do not know what sort of activity or builder will come up near the approach road of complex, high cost.

Lodha - good complex with good facilities, loading high, builder record with quality of construction is bad (irrespective of their whatever they promote themselves). very costly as compared with surrounding areas.

DB Realty - forget it, its a 2020 project, will discuss then.

MAN opus - construction just now started and ask rate is as of leading completed projects, people have bought flats, don't know about the builder records.

Jangid Indrayani - good size flats but loading high and planning not understandable AS IT is close to Saryu bldg nearby (4 ft) - how did they get such approval? High rates, to be completed by April 2014.

Jangid Saryu - One of the inhabitants personally informed that a slab from top floor fell after the bldg possession was given
I ask about Kakad paradise because they have kept the price comparatively low.

I have been seriously disheartened with the current spate of projects in Mira Raod being promoted as high end, price wise and facilities wise but corners are being cut in the actual flat itself.

Any lacunae in this project please let me know.

I feel location -wise it is a bit compromised but not sure because i have not actually seen the location or project.

Please enlighten me.

Regards
Rahul P
Read more
Reply
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by RahulMira
    Dear All

    I am doing a research of new projects in Mira Road for buying 2/3 BHK.

    I find the costs quoted by some realty giants in the area to be high as compared to the match-box size apartments being provided. Loading is too high that is around 40 - 70 %. One of the reputed builder of the area (i agree he delivers in time with all facilities) also provides flats with less than 9 ft height. But he is the leader as per the rates goes and his projects are always fully booked but available with the agents as investor flats.

    I heard about Kakad Paradise but couldn't get the opportunity to actually see the project.

    Does any body know about it?

    I have seen following projects (& my brief comments for each).


    Poonam Garden (new u/c bldgs) - loading high, height low

    Shanti Garden (new u/c bldgs) - loading high, very small flats, free space less in complex, height low.

    Chheda buliders - Prem nagar (new bldg) - good size flat but entry with MHADA bldgs not good looking, loading as per area norm.

    Kalpataru - good bldg & Complex, very high maintenance charges, not really cosmopolitan locality (demographics shifting towards one community - if any body minds).

    Shashwat - good bldg & Complex, high loading, entry on main road but garages at the entry and we do not know what sort of activity or builder will come up near the approach road of complex, high cost.

    Lodha - good complex with good facilities, loading high, builder record with quality of construction is bad (irrespective of their whatever they promote themselves). very costly as compared with surrounding areas.

    DB Realty - forget it, its a 2020 project, will discuss then.

    MAN opus - construction just now started and ask rate is as of leading completed projects, people have bought flats, don't know about the builder records.

    Jangid Indrayani - good size flats but loading high and planning not understandable AS IT is close to Saryu bldg nearby (4 ft) - how did they get such approval? High rates, to be completed by April 2014.

    Jangid Saryu - One of the inhabitants personally informed that a slab from top floor fell after the bldg possession was given
    I ask about Kakad paradise because they have kept the price comparatively low.

    I have been seriously disheartened with the current spate of projects in Mira Raod being promoted as high end, price wise and facilities wise but corners are being cut in the actual flat itself.

    Any lacunae in this project please let me know.

    I feel location -wise it is a bit compromised but not sure because i have not actually seen the location or project.

    Please enlighten me.

    Regards
    Rahul P


    Your survey can help others if you post your likes and dislikes in order and provide more details.

    XXXX complex, ready/under construction, 2 BHK or 3 BHK of Square feet (built up area and Carpet Area) Cost of Flat or per SQ feet Price. Good or Bad. What is good and what is bad according to you. Good for investment or good for self use.

    CommentQuote
  • Good post Rahul. You have listed down the major projects in Mira road area.

    It would have been great, had you also mentioned the price points being quoted by these projects, so that people can shortlist the projects in their budget :-)

    For Kakad Paradise, I feel the drawback is the entry and approach to the site. It is quite a narrow road and small slums nearby. Though it is closer to the highway, but once buildings are fully occupied, it might pose problem & cause chaos on the road outside the complex, with lot of cars plying in & out of complex. What were your observations ?

    Another alternative worth considering would be Hubtown Gardenia project behind GCC. 4 Buildings are ready and received OC also. Flat sizes vary between 700 to 1500 square feet. Complex looks good and is worth consideration, in terms of infra/roads outside complex etc.

    Also, didn't you check out Poonam Cluster opp Balaji hotel ?
    CommentQuote
  • Why all forgot the Pre Pre Launch of Bhagtani Riyo Opp Kahimira Police Station and Sanghvi Clock Tower / Sanghvi Eco City.
    CommentQuote
  • Replies

    Dear All,

    THANKS for your feedback and replies. Please find my revert.

    I did not mention prices because, prices are relative to each project and whom you contact for purchase.

    Strangely, i observed that investor flats by dealers are always available at a lower price than that quoted by builders office.

    Secondly, i concentrated on projects on Mira Raod side of Mira Bhayander Road & Western Express Highway so did not look out for Bhagtani Riyo & Sanghvi Eco City.

    I purposely left-out Cluster (1,2,3) projects of Poonam Estate because structurally, they are promising but a serious concern has not been looked-after which is of 'high tension electricity transmission wires' very near the project. Two concerns - a. High electromagnetic radiation is released in the surrounding area. b. during natural calamities like earthquake/floods/typhoon, etc - surrounding buildings are most affected.

    While, I am still looking for flat for my personal use, while surveying, my budget was flexible therefore did not jot down price details. Any ways, as i said, they vary from project to project and shop to shop (dealer/builder to dealer/builder).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by contactbrij
    Good post Rahul. You have listed down the major projects in Mira road area.

    It would have been great, had you also mentioned the price points being quoted by these projects, so that people can shortlist the projects in their budget :-)

    For Kakad Paradise, I feel the drawback is the entry and approach to the site. It is quite a narrow road and small slums nearby. Though it is closer to the highway, but once buildings are fully occupied, it might pose problem & cause chaos on the road outside the complex, with lot of cars plying in & out of complex. What were your observations ?

    Another alternative worth considering would be Hubtown Gardenia project behind GCC. 4 Buildings are ready and received OC also. Flat sizes vary between 700 to 1500 square feet. Complex looks good and is worth consideration, in terms of infra/roads outside complex etc.

    Also, didn't you check out Poonam Cluster opp Balaji hotel ?


    Thanks for the INFO, I will give my observations when i see this project although i am not too keen on seeing it after your feedback.
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding Cluster 1,2,3

    Originally Posted by RahulMira
    Dear All,

    THANKS for your feedback and replies. Please find my revert.

    I did not mention prices because, prices are relative to each project and whom you contact for purchase.

    Strangely, i observed that investor flats by dealers are always available at a lower price than that quoted by builders office.

    Secondly, i concentrated on projects on Mira Raod side of Mira Bhayander Road & Western Express Highway so did not look out for Bhagtani Riyo & Sanghvi Eco City.

    I purposely left-out Cluster (1,2,3) projects of Poonam Estate because structurally, they are promising but a serious concern has not been looked-after which is of 'high tension electricity transmission wires' very near the project. Two concerns - a. High electromagnetic radiation is released in the surrounding area. b. during natural calamities like earthquake/floods/typhoon, etc - surrounding buildings are most affected.

    While, I am still looking for flat for my personal use, while surveying, my budget was flexible therefore did not jot down price details. Any ways, as i said, they vary from project to project and shop to shop (dealer/builder to dealer/builder).



    Hi Rahul,

    Very good summarization of project in Mira Road.

    I am specifically interested in your views on Cluster 1,2,3. The reason being, I have bought a flat in Cluster 1 which is due for possession anytime.

    I agree the presence of Electricity Transmission wires close to the project. But not sure what you mean by electromagnetic radiations being released.

    Are you saying the transmission wires are releasing the radiations ? While I am not an expert, but I doubt if such wires give out radiations.

    Your second point regarding natural calamities, are you pointing out that it will be more dangerous due to the Transmission wires?

    Interested to know your views.

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Rightly said the Investors flats are available at very very cheap rate than the builder qoutes, Today i called few builder office they were quoting in the range of 7200-7800 but through brokers same flats are available in the range of 5500-6500 range.

    As the RE market is surely overheated , hence it is very very important to negotiate hard ( Simple formula ask for 20% discount from the builder quoted rates for any projects or invest where you get 20% less discount ).

    Hence those who booked very early at cheaper rates are trying to exit as they are envisaging the fall or stagnation of prices especially in Mumbai. So do good homework and negotiate , you will get at rate of your choice not at builders choice as the scenario has completly changed from 2008
    CommentQuote
  • These are high tension transmission wires which emit electromagnetic radiations which are far more dangerous than the radiations emitted by towers. You can ask any physicist/expert in physics about electromagnetic radiation emitted from active high tension electric transmission wires or cables. There are several research (you can also google it) confirming the harmful nature of these radiations and their effects. I am 100 % sure about the research and its effects. These electromagnetic radiations are more dangerous than radiation from towers.

    The other effect in natural calamities is self evident.


    Originally Posted by aloksharma2
    Hi Rahul,

    Very good summarization of project in Mira Road.

    I am specifically interested in your views on Cluster 1,2,3. The reason being, I have bought a flat in Cluster 1 which is due for possession anytime.

    I agree the presence of Electricity Transmission wires close to the project. But not sure what you mean by electromagnetic radiations being released.

    Are you saying the transmission wires are releasing the radiations ? While I am not an expert, but I doubt if such wires give out radiations.

    Your second point regarding natural calamities, are you pointing out that it will be more dangerous due to the Transmission wires?

    Interested to know your views.

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Rahul.

    Honestly was blissfully unaware about this fact.

    Have booked a flat in the E wing facing the garden inside.

    Any idea on the radius or reach of such radiation. (Guess its too much to ask for :-) )




    Originally Posted by RahulMira
    These are high tension transmission wires which emit electromagnetic radiations which are far more dangerous than the radiations emitted by towers. You can ask any physicist/expert in physics about electromagnetic radiation emitted from active high tension electric transmission wires or cables. There are several research (you can also google it) confirming the harmful nature of these radiations and their effects. I am 100 % sure about the research and its effects. These electromagnetic radiations are more dangerous than radiation from towers.

    The other effect in natural calamities is self evident.
    CommentQuote
  • mr.alok for u

    Originally Posted by aloksharma2
    Thanks Rahul.

    Honestly was blissfully unaware about this fact.

    Have booked a flat in the E wing facing the garden inside.

    Any idea on the radius or reach of such radiation. (Guess its too much to ask for :-) )


    Effects of High Voltage Transmission Lines on Humans and Plants | Electrical Notes & Articles

    just go through

    http://www.bmj.com/content/330/7503/1290
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited both Kakkad Paradise and Sanghvi Eco City

    Kakkad paradise - I did not like the approach..plus some bar types were there at the entry of the lane leading to the site ( that bar in fact was the landmark to the place

    Sanghvi - I liked the location...a little better approach than Kakkad from the highway...but there is a nala types nearby ...

    Frankly do not rate both them very high
    CommentQuote
  • samriddhi is it a good deal

    has anyone visited samriddhi by gujrat group , it is in bhayander east and a point of merit is they are constructing with L&T as contractors.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Currently what is the review of the Kakad Realty. Are they delivering on time. They are up for a new project and they are saying that the possession is around Dec 2019. Is it worth waiting?

    The PROS, CONS and RISKS that I forsee are as mentioned below

    1) Location seems to be good as It is opposite to Thakur Mall and behind Lodha Aqua. Highway connectivity is good.
    2) The rate they have quoted is 6100 rs/sq.ft. which I am guessing is comparatively low compared to new projects that are around.

    CONS

    1) Entrance is not good.
    2) Slum Area and there are many bars near the roadway.

    RISKS.

    2) Dec 2019 is a huge risk. It only depends on the quality of the builder if he delivers on time.


    Note : I am not an investor. Just a regular guy having a JOB and searching for an alternative against a rented place.
    CommentQuote
  • Quite risky to invest in U/C at the moment. Can easily stretch by couple of years..
    alternatively try to get RTM in Phase 1 @ 6500 if possible..
    Surrounding and Approach road to building are the drawbacks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

    Went through your posts regarding your search of apartment in Mira Road. It's been really informative. Since it's been very long time that you posted, I am in the same situation now like you were hunting for a good 2 or 3 BHK in Mira Bhayander Area.

    May I know which project did you finally book and do have have any suggestions or recommendations based on your experience?

    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote