Last updated: October 12 2016
171 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Octacrest by Lokhandwala Constructions in Kandivali, Mumbai

Registration

Hi

From what it looks like they are starting to draft agreements from tomm , so we should probably be looking at an installment before the end of this month .

My guess is 10% as it says in the payment schedule before end of May but its not confirmed yet , i,m only guessing knowing the builder lobby,

Meanwhile the prices have been hiked to 7500/- acc to the sales office.

Cheers
    Jay

Comment

Floor plan and Elevation

The sales guy told me that Floor Plan and elevation brochure will arrive soon. Now that the CC has arrived.
      Since CC was not approved Builder could not release the Octacrest Brochure. Now that the CC has arrived we all can expect the brochure soon. just want to add 1 point here. I am worried about the building color. I hate the Sapphire Heights brown color. The white color on Whispering Palms looks great. Even a beige color would do (Hiranandani types) but i am not so in favor of any dark color. After rains it looks dull and bad. I feel that in case the builder chooses go ahead with brown color we should unite and convey him our expectations. Its also true that the a bright colored building commands a comparative higher price as looks do matter )

Comment

Hey congrats.
        Vishal.

Comment

bank approval

Does anyone have any info on bank approaval for octacrest. I hope getting a cc meets the banks criteria for approving homeloans for octacrest ?

Comment

i think all the leading banks would be reaady to give the loan.i wanted to know if builder has given you 2 car parkings with 3bhk.and also which wing you have opted and what floor because when i had gone we had very limited choice as they said all flats are sold out.

Comment

hi kanti.

I have booked in a wing 1504 3 bhk, we booked in feb hence we had some choice . I believe the project as the builder claims did sell out very quickly. yes we were told that 2 parking slots were compulsory for a 3 bhk flat. Have you heard anything more from the developers.

Keep us informed if you get anymore info. There is a separate community on orkut where people have mentioned the flat numbers booked individually, check out on orkut as OCTACREST COMMUNITY.

Jay

Comment

OCTACREST Lokhandwala Kandivali

Thats the name of the community in orkut .
                Credits to Vishal

Last edited by JEWEL; April 20 2015, 12:40 PM. Reason: Colored Font

Comment

Jay, isn't it true that the uk and eu in general is tanking add to that the pound is getting hammered. want to know how you are going to hedge these risks and pay exorbitant emi (or may be you bought with cash in that case the question is irrelevant)
                  Originally posted by jaykamdar View Post

Credits to Vishal

Comment

octacrest agreement

Yes I got a confirmation too about the cc too and I'm told that in a couple of days they will actually keep a copy of teh same in the sales office. I dont think the agreements will get done before another 4 weeks. From what I was told, they had to wait for teh cc to reference something about it in the agreement (if I got that correctly). So they are now going to finish the draft and send it into printing apparently. Any yes they have less than 10 apartments left so that's a lot of agreements for them to finish registration of even after they begin the process.

Also, saurabh227, i dont think we can exercise any pressure on the builder. Gettting over 400 people in the first place to agree to one kind of color would also be an uphill task in the first place! Also BTW just curious - Saaphire heights isnt brown- Ive seen it. Its grey. Plus its sometimes much easier to maintain a darker building as given how huge octacrest is going to be, a large dirty building is going to be quite expensive on the pockets for frequent repainting!!

Comment

• Re : Octacrest by Lokhandwala Constructions in Kandivali, Mumbai

Thanks Jay.

Here is the direct link of that community.
                      http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=95703553

Vishal.
                      Originally posted by jaykamdar View Post

Credits to Vishal

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X