Guys,

Anyone have any idea about the Octa Crest project in Kandivali.?

WOuld like to know about construction quality, posession and if the rate of 6100 psf is justified.

-N
Read more
163 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any idea if the OC has been received to Octacrest or it is still in pending status
    CommentQuote
  • OC is still pending. The case is now in Bombay High Court.
    CommentQuote
  • Had very hi faith in Lokhandwala's but they turn out to as non trust worthy as any other builders in Mumbai.

Have written many emails to Mr Mustafa, Mr Dev and Mr Aizaz but they do not care to reply.

Best Regards
    CommentQuote
  • what is the status of OC
    CommentQuote
  • OC is still awaited.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on the OC for the building? What is the status of the case and hence by when is the OC expected?
    CommentQuote
  • No OC yet. Visited to site last week to invest in a 3 BHK. Broker now claiming another 6-9 months for OC.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all,

I am in the process of buying a 3 BHK in Octacrest but reading the comments, I am nervous. Can any of you please help me understand the consequences if any of buying in Octacrest - without OC ? How much faith do we have in the builder to safeguard his reputation and settle the matter with BMC ? What is the worst that can happen to the buyers? Please advise at the earliest. Appreciate the help in advance.

Thanks and Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi folks,

I came to know of an encouraging sign that the environmental dept has given a clearance to the BMC and that the builder has circulated a copy of the same to residents of Octacrest? Is this true ? If yes, I for one think this will certainly expedite the process of obtaining OC? Thoughts?

Best Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Copy circulated is not either on Govt. letter head nor has any seal on it; it is just typed letter with a sign on it. And the signatory who has signed on it (Sathish M. Gavit) as Principal Secretery, Environment Department -if you google it- is actually VP of MHADA not Principal Secretery, Environment Department as mentioned. Even the Telephone no. mentioned on letter is not of Environment Department as per yellow pages.

Is it real or just to calm the owners?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks buddy. I don't have the enclosed letter to the one builder shared but going by your comment you mention of Satish M Gavit whereas the VP of MHADA is Satish Gavai - could be two different people? I personally don't think a builder this big would like to circulate things that are non conclusive and which will question their reputation? Anyone has any thoughts to share ?
    CommentQuote
  • There are chances of builder doing so, Isn't it?
    CommentQuote
  • Is it recommended to buy here given the fact that OC is not yet received after 2 yrs of possession ?
    CommentQuote