Octacrest by Lokhandwala Constructions in Kandivali, Mumbai

Last updated: October 12 2016
171 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Octacrest by Lokhandwala Constructions in Kandivali, Mumbai

Well Nitin,

you still need a roof to live under big emi or small emi. If its a big emi you work that extra bit hard . ur right pound is taking a hammering but economies change over time just like stocks. So lets see how things go !

C u in octacrest
    Jay

Comment

Building Color

randhare. Well the darker shade is no way lite on our budget for the following reasons:
      1. The darker shade is more expensive for repainting as compared to the light Shade
      2. The dark shade absorbs more sunlight thereby keeping the building hot which has a direct impact on the AC consumption. Since we are in a tropical belt, going for light color makes sense for this reason
      3. Light shade reflects light away which keeps the buildings cool and due to reflection,the building has its shine. Also the plastic emulsion coating which is used in premium properties does not make the light color dull.

I understand that all 400 cannot unite on 1 color butwe should all agree on the shade of the color to be light. It can be any color in this category: White, beige, Off white...but not any dark shade for the above reasons. Further light color shade has more market appeal and commands a high premium (Presentation Factor)

If all of us through our respective sales guys demand the same then this can be affected.

I have already spoken to my sales guy and he mentioned that mostly the building color will be light shade only. Since they received many requests to paint the Sapphire Heights also in lighter shade since most of the ppl who invested in sapphire heights were impressed by the color of Fountain Heights and Whispering Palms XXX. But I just want to gather momentum here in case the builder (with his own sense of aesthetic sense) decided to paint the lokhandwala township in various colors and we end up with a darker shade then we should convey our desire. let me know what all you guys think about this.

Comment

Any updates about Registration...Last time when I spoke to Mr Kazi, he told me that it will start by April End. We are already reaching to May end and still haven't heard from builder yet...
        Also do you know whether the Sample flat is ready or not. I haven't checked it in last 1 month or so.

Comment

Elevation

Hi,
          Elevation has arrived. The building color is combination of white and grey. Although official pamphlet has not arrived yet and will be available only by next week. Will upload the elevation picture soon.

Comment

Browsing through the data this way is very difficult with so many new launches happenning from time to time. To save us all time and make data more informative i have compiled the information as an excel and shared it for view and edit purpose
            below is the link...happy researching

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...kdmdaVlE&hl=en

Comment

Excel spreadsheet

Hey Saurabh,

That list on your spreadsheet is really well compilled. Great work.It just needs to be regularly updated by fellow members as soon as info is available but have to say u have done the ground work well.

Jay

Comment

Hi, This Spreadsheet is not opening. Kindly check. Thankyou.

Vishal

Comment

Vishal,
                  Let me know if it opens now. I can open it and so can many other users.

Comment

Saurabh,

thanks for the spreadsheet bro, you the bomb.

Originally posted by saurabh227 View Post
                    Browsing through the data this way is very difficult with so many new launches happenning from time to time. To save us all time and make data more informative i have compiled the information as an excel and shared it for view and edit purpose
                    below is the link...happy researching

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...kdmdaVlE&hl=en

Comment

Thanks, its opening now.
                      Vishal.

Originally posted by saurabh227 View Post
                      Vishal,
                      Let me know if it opens now. I can open it and so can many other users.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X