Last updated: 3 weeks ago
172 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Octacrest by Lokhandwala Constructions in Kandivali, Mumbai

Originally posted by sankikh View Post
    Hi,

I was looking out for a flat in Octacrest and came across one of the investor's flat. After reading the details over here i have currently hold my decision to opt for it.

Recently my broker called and i told him that since OC is not there so i am holding the decision, in response he said that they have information from builder's office that OC will be given in November 2015. I am not sure if it true, also not spreading out any rumors but wanted to check how true is this if anyone have came across the same from the builder.

Information from broker regarding OC is generally not so reliable as may not be from honest source or biased by his own interest (brokerage from deal)

Tell him you would pay brokerage only after OC and see is reaction : )

K

Comment

Any idea if the OC has been received to Octacrest or it is still in pending status

Comment

OC is still pending. The case is now in Bombay High Court.

Comment

Had very hi faith in Lokhandwala's but they turn out to as non trust worthy as any other builders in Mumbai.

Have written many emails to Mr Mustafa, Mr Dev and Mr Aizaz but they do not care to reply.

Best Regards

Comment

what is the status of OC

Comment

OC is still awaited.

Comment

Any updates on the OC for the building? What is the status of the case and hence by when is the OC expected?

Comment

No OC yet. Visited to site last week to invest in a 3 BHK. Broker now claiming another 6-9 months for OC.
                  Last edited by Malvish; September 13 2016, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Hello all,

I am in the process of buying a 3 BHK in Octacrest but reading the comments, I am nervous. Can any of you please help me understand the consequences if any of buying in Octacrest - without OC ? How much faith do we have in the builder to safeguard his reputation and settle the matter with BMC ? What is the worst that can happen to the buyers? Please advise at the earliest. Appreciate the help in advance.

Thanks and Regards.
                    Last edited by Malvish; September 24 2016, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Hi folks,

I came to know of an encouraging sign that the environmental dept has given a clearance to the BMC and that the builder has circulated a copy of the same to residents of Octacrest? Is this true ? If yes, I for one think this will certainly expedite the process of obtaining OC? Thoughts?

Best Regards.
                      Last edited by Malvish; September 25 2016, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X