Octacrest by Lokhandwala Constructions in Kandivali, Mumbai

Last updated: September 1 2017
172 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Octacrest by Lokhandwala Constructions in Kandivali, Mumbai

quit moaning

There are a billion + people in this country besides NRI/OIC/Expats etc and they all need a place to live. Thats why demand > supply. There are plenty of people who do have the money to buy so you will always be chasing the end of a rainbow. If you need a place then just BUY dont waste your life in the hope that what might happen....and watch the years go by.

Comment

highway robbery

this is like a highway robbery . doesn't paying in black somhow is immoral to say the least and illegal , as such India is on 40% black pretty soon it will be 50% black that encourages fake current markets dont you think or is the
      "chalta hai" attitude to blame for .. everybody wants the other person to be honest but when it comes to them they want people to give them a break ?

for eg the builder wants police protection from the "Bhais" at the same time they act like " Bhais"
      dont you think
      Last edited by boldm28; March 10 2010, 05:54 AM. Reason: spell

Comment

Octacrest

Hey ppl,

I have booked a 3BHK flat at Octacrest 6300 psf . I am based in UK so I get all the info from the broker. anyone who has booked a flat or enquired about the project can be kind enough to submit their views on this project.

I would really appreciate updates with regards to progress of this project.

i just want to be assured that this is a good deal.

Comment

is this near the lokhandwala booking office

is this near the lokhandwala booking office opposite Mahindra and Mahindra
          if it is where i think it is .. the area is good but to get to it , you have to drive a solid 15 minutes across slum area

Comment

Originally posted by boldm28 View Post
            is this near the lokhandwala booking office opposite Mahindra and Mahindra
            if it is where i think it is .. the area is good but to get to it , you have to drive a solid 15 minutes across slum area

it is behind the centrium mall in lokhandwala township. other projects like sapphire heights & whispering palms are close by

Comment

Hi,

I had booked in Octacrest in the month of november at the rate of 5800 Psf + Rs 25 Floor rise.

Before booking i had seen a lot of projects (A Lotttttt) and I found this one overall best especially the rates.

Yes it is just behind Centrium Mall and in Lokahndwala Township, its 8 Buildings project, very luxurious, all the amenities in the 8 buildings compound and there are other big lokhandwala buildings nearby, also Lokhandwala School is nearby, the only negative thing i found about this project is that to reach the lokhandwala township u have to through a 5 mins drive through the slum area. but i guess the possession date is 3 years down the line so maybe this road will be improved by then.

According to me even today if u compare it with other projects still its one of the best one to go for as in today's date they are asking for 6500 psf and others are asking more.

Rest its upon ur overall budget and ur requirement date.

Just today i went there to see the sample flat, of course its not fully completed still i got to see it.

Vishal Panchal.
              Last edited by vishalrpanchal; March 25 2010, 01:11 AM.

Comment

is it 6300 straight up

is the rate 6300 straight up or will the broker give a check after the deal is signed

Comment

other projects

if you dont mind can you tell me what all projects you looked at

Originally posted by vishalrpanchal View Post
                  Hi,

I had booked in Octacrest in the month of november at the rate of 5800 Psf + Rs 25 Floor rise.

Before booking i had seen a lot of projects (A Lotttttt) and I found this one overall best especially the rates.

Yes it is just behind Centrium Mall and in Lokahndwala Township, its 8 Buildings project, very luxurious, all the amenities in the 8 buildings compound and there are other big lokhandwala buildings nearby, also Lokhandwala School is nearby, the only negative thing i found about this project is that to reach the lokhandwala township u have to through a 5 mins drive through the slum area. but i guess the possession date is 3 years down the line so maybe this road will be improved by then.

According to me even today if u compare it with other projects still its one of the best one to go for as in today's date they are asking for 6500 psf and others are asking more.

Rest its upon ur overall budget and ur requirement date.

Just today i went there to see the sample flat, of course its not fully completed still i got to see it.

Vishal Panchal.

Comment

Originally posted by jaykamdar
                    hey vishal,

pls note the details of the agent : Vedika Realtors, the guys called Sanjeev tel no - 9833475102. my father in law has booked a flat on my behalf through this guy.
                    Hey JayKamdar,
                    Y should I note the details of the agent?? I have already booked house in Octacrest.
                    Vishal Panchal.

Comment

Originally posted by jaykamdar
                      grt thank u so much for ur help.. yep i have decided to go ahead and book the flat..
                      Great, good Decision, 6300psf is also good deal.
                      See u in Octacrest. He he...
                      Vishal Panchal.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X