Last updated: October 12 2016
171 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Octacrest by Lokhandwala Constructions in Kandivali, Mumbai

Originally posted by boldm28 View Post
    if you dont mind can you tell me what all projects you looked at
    I had see a lot of projects right from thane to dahisar, borivali, kandivali etc etc...

Cant name all of them but to name a few, casa in thane, lodha luxuria in thane, then urbania in thane, aqua in dahisar, kanakia in borivali, rustomjee in kandivali, Veena saaz in Borivali, Grandeour in Borivali etc...

Vishal Panchal.

Comment

Hi Jay ,

Thank you so much.

Originally posted by jaykamdar
      hey vishal,

pls note the details of the agent : Vedika Realtors, the guys called Sanjeev tel no - 9833475102. my father in law has booked a flat on my behalf through this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by vishalrpanchal View Post
        Hey JayKamdar,
        Y should I note the details of the agent?? I have already booked house in Octacrest.
        Vishal Panchal.
        hey sorry abt that, meant to post it for vaishu45.

yep see u in octacrest...

byeee.

Comment

Originally posted by jaykamdar View Post
          hey sorry abt that, meant to post it for vaishu45.

yep see u in octacrest...

byeee.
          That’s ok,

Just out of curiosity which wing have u booked in Octacrest?

I Booked in H Wing, 14th Floor, Room no 1 (3 BHK)

In case if u are on orkut then do join this community of members who have booked in Octacrest.
          http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=95703553

Take care.
          Vishal Panchal.
          Last edited by vishalrpanchal; March 25 2010, 04:31 PM.

Comment

its 3BHK flat not sure about the wing though, my father in law has the details and he is out of mumbai...

Comment

octacrest progress

Hi guys ,

Any news on the progress of octacrest with regards to project approval from municipality and official launch. There isnt much news from the builders side. Does anyone know when the construction starts or to be more precise when would the builder start asking for his installments ??

Any news kindly post pls ..

Comment

so is this a fake project? I mean if we havent seen much action from the builder does it mean that it's just a gimmick, just making sure I understand this. dont want to spread any false rumors.

Comment

donkeykong

Hi donkeykong i sent you a PM

Comment

iod received by builder

hi i enquired about Octacrest today. They have less than 35 apartments left - its a really neat project. the good news is that i was told the "iod" has just come in and they are expecting comencement certificate in two to three weeks. i was reading the concerns on this blog so thought I'd check it out myself before confirming my booking. Guys I'm completely sure this project is for real.....also the comforting bit was that there are no two stories doing rounds in the complex. Checked the availability with two brokers and the builder itself... all on same page. Also terms seem very straightforwardly presented, so feel pretty relieved after going there and verifying myself.

Comment

Excuse me, are u sure that still there are apartments available in Octacrest??

i had booked there in November in opening rates and i visited there just 3-4 days back to see the work on the site and sample flat and i inquired about flats availability (Since i wanna buy 1 more, coz i think its the best deal going around in that area) but i was told that all the flats r sold out??

i mean, they know me very well, since i visited there many times, y would they hide if apartments are available, they know i wanna book 1 more??

i think i will cross check with them.

Thanks for the info.

Vishal.

Originally posted by randhare View Post
                      hi i enquired about Octacrest today. They have less than 35 apartments left - its a really neat project. the good news is that i was told the "iod" has just come in and they are expecting comencement certificate in two to three weeks. i was reading the concerns on this blog so thought I'd check it out myself before confirming my booking. Guys I'm completely sure this project is for real.....also the comforting bit was that there are no two stories doing rounds in the complex. Checked the availability with two brokers and the builder itself... all on same page. Also terms seem very straightforwardly presented, so feel pretty relieved after going there and verifying myself.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X