Guys,

Anyone have any idea about the Octa Crest project in Kandivali.?

WOuld like to know about construction quality, posession and if the rate of 6100 psf is justified.

-N
Read more
Reply
163 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hey saurabh,

    do you know if the builders got all the necessary approvals (CC) from BMC to start the construction??? I have only received allotment letter so far .
    Pls do share any updates on this project :).
    CommentQuote
  • not yet..CC is awaited...but that is not the worry since it will come. Lokhandwala is reputed builder.
    CommentQuote
  • They got the iod and cc and now they are quoting 7500
    CommentQuote
  • Are you sure about the cc ? Has anyone else heard about the iod and cc guys ??
    CommentQuote
  • only iod recd

    I checked for sure today. They have the iod. Cc will come in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Builder is not delaying registration. As per law, agreement can be signed only after cc is received. Builder cannot make any profits out of delaying registration. In fact his own further installments are actually delayed as banks would release loans only if agreement is signed and registered. So lokhandwalas I'm sure are in great hurry themselves to get the agreements done. Also all my friends who bought in the first stage in october did tell me that they also have a lock in for 3 years and hence no question of resale before posession. Also, there are some apartments left which are mhada building facing apartments. I'm sure if someone expresses an interest in these they might be able to negotiate a sweet discount and the view from these is not as good as the garden facing.
    CommentQuote
  • There is few flat left of 3 bhk and the nearby w. P. And raheja willows now quoting is +8500.:)
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • what's the current market rate for this property did anyone buy it recently?
    CommentQuote
  • people who have booked flats in Octa Crest

    people who have booked flats in Octa Crest . I want to congratulate them and then I want to wish them good luck as you will be needing it when you take possession. I am not saying this cause i am bitter .. but I know for sure you will have a hard time getting possession . I know this because I have inside information and good luck in getting possession on the date mentioned
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Mr Boldm28

    Well since you say you have inside information would you pls throw some light on it :bab (39):.I have booked a flat in octacrest and would be keen to get the project update.

    Thanks,

    Jay.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by boldm28
    people who have booked flats in Octa Crest . I want to congratulate them and then I want to wish them good luck as you will be needing it when you take possession. I am not saying this cause i am bitter .. but I know for sure you will have a hard time getting possession . I know this because I have inside information and good luck in getting possession on the date mentioned


    lol. 6 months to 1 yr late are the norms
    CommentQuote
  • all i can say is ghada ghodha ek hi nahi hota hai

    Originally Posted by jaykamdar
    Well since you say you have inside information would you pls throw some light on it :bab (39):.I have booked a flat in octacrest and would be keen to get the project update.

    Thanks,

    Jay.


    all i can say is ghada ghodha ek hi nahi hota hai and atleast 3 people solicited me for buying a flat in octra crest ...doesnt it say how many people with vested interest are here on this forum:bab (39):
    CommentQuote
  • Dont know what on earth r u talking abt Mr boldm28



    if u have anything concrete to share about this project then do so... as this is what this forum and thread is all about ... and by the way i have no intention of persuading you or anyone to invest in this project. I am a buyer and am not trying to sell anything here...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaykamdar


    if u have anything concrete to share about this project then do so... as this is what this forum and thread is all about ... and by the way i have no intention of persuading you or anyone to invest in this project. I am a buyer and am not trying to sell anything here...


    I did not mention that you have solicited me for buying property in octra crest ..although i did say that there were atleast 3 people who solicited me for this same project .. and if the need arises I will expose them . I will leave it at this
    CommentQuote
  • They now have limited 3 bedroom flat and any one who bought the flat in 5800 to 6300, its very good investment for long term, & REGARDING lokhandwala reputation: Rock solid, nothing to worry, no insider & outsider:)
    CommentQuote