Octacrest by Lokhandwala Constructions in Kandivali, Mumbai

Last updated: October 12 2016
171 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Octacrest by Lokhandwala Constructions in Kandivali, Mumbai

Originally posted by saurabh227 View Post
    guys, any idea when we need to sign the agreement and pay the stamp duty. the sales office keeps saying tht it will be done soon..but i feel that they will delay it on purpose as many investors have entered into Octacrest and they wanna capitalize on the profits without paying stamp duty and registration charges (SD & R). No wonder the builder has increased the rate from 6500 to 7500 in one shot to give investors enough buffer margin to resale their investment around 7100-7300.

So if anyone of u is looking to enter Octacrest...get in touch with Brokers and ask for investor flats...u will defi get tht cheaper than the builders quote of 7500/-...just prep urself for the big hunt..its a tough job guys to find and seal a value deal..but as they say...Dhoondne se bhagwan bhi milta hai.
    Dhoondne se bhagwan tho nahi milta par flat dhoodne par bhagwan jaroor yaad aa jaata

Comment

hey saurabh,

do you know if the builders got all the necessary approvals (CC) from BMC to start the construction??? I have only received allotment letter so far .
      Pls do share any updates on this project .

Comment

not yet..CC is awaited...but that is not the worry since it will come. Lokhandwala is reputed builder.

Comment

They got the iod and cc and now they are quoting 7500

Comment

Are you sure about the cc ? Has anyone else heard about the iod and cc guys ??

Comment

only iod recd

I checked for sure today. They have the iod. Cc will come in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Builder is not delaying registration. As per law, agreement can be signed only after cc is received. Builder cannot make any profits out of delaying registration. In fact his own further installments are actually delayed as banks would release loans only if agreement is signed and registered. So lokhandwalas I'm sure are in great hurry themselves to get the agreements done. Also all my friends who bought in the first stage in october did tell me that they also have a lock in for 3 years and hence no question of resale before posession. Also, there are some apartments left which are mhada building facing apartments. I'm sure if someone expresses an interest in these they might be able to negotiate a sweet discount and the view from these is not as good as the garden facing.

Comment

There is few flat left of 3 bhk and the nearby w. P. And raheja willows now quoting is +8500.

Comment

A useful link:

http://www.window2india.com/cms/admi....jsp?aid=10771

Comment

what's the current market rate for this property did anyone buy it recently?

Comment

people who have booked flats in Octa Crest

people who have booked flats in Octa Crest . I want to congratulate them and then I want to wish them good luck as you will be needing it when you take possession. I am not saying this cause i am bitter .. but I know for sure you will have a hard time getting possession . I know this because I have inside information and good luck in getting possession on the date mentioned

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X