Octacrest by Lokhandwala Constructions in Kandivali, Mumbai

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
172 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Octacrest by Lokhandwala Constructions in Kandivali, Mumbai

Hello Mr Boldm28

Well since you say you have inside information would you pls throw some light on it .I have booked a flat in octacrest and would be keen to get the project update.

Thanks,

Jay.

Comment

Originally posted by boldm28 View Post
      people who have booked flats in Octa Crest . I want to congratulate them and then I want to wish them good luck as you will be needing it when you take possession. I am not saying this cause i am bitter .. but I know for sure you will have a hard time getting possession . I know this because I have inside information and good luck in getting possession on the date mentioned
      lol. 6 months to 1 yr late are the norms

Comment

all i can say is ghada ghodha ek hi nahi hota hai

Originally posted by jaykamdar View Post
        Well since you say you have inside information would you pls throw some light on it .I have booked a flat in octacrest and would be keen to get the project update.

Thanks,

Jay.
        all i can say is ghada ghodha ek hi nahi hota hai and atleast 3 people solicited me for buying a flat in octra crest ...doesnt it say how many people with vested interest are here on this forum

Comment

Dont know what on earth r u talking abt Mr boldm28

if u have anything concrete to share about this project then do so... as this is what this forum and thread is all about ... and by the way i have no intention of persuading you or anyone to invest in this project. I am a buyer and am not trying to sell anything here...
          Last edited by jaykamdar; April 29 2010, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaykamdar View Post

if u have anything concrete to share about this project then do so... as this is what this forum and thread is all about ... and by the way i have no intention of persuading you or anyone to invest in this project. I am a buyer and am not trying to sell anything here...
            I did not mention that you have solicited me for buying property in octra crest ..although i did say that there were atleast 3 people who solicited me for this same project .. and if the need arises I will expose them . I will leave it at this

Comment

They now have limited 3 bedroom flat and any one who bought the flat in 5800 to 6300, its very good investment for long term, & REGARDING lokhandwala reputation: Rock solid, nothing to worry, no insider & outsider

Comment

one more solicitor

one more solicitor .. welcome to the club

Comment

guys...i went to sales office last saturday and spoke to 1 sales guy - Pritam. IOD is granted and CC along with elevation plan will come within 1 month. Just giving u a heads up so that you can plan your finances.

Abt the delaying of the project...doesn't make sense to me....went to the site and ground is already dug up ...work is on in full swing...sample flat is turning out to be a real marvel....further ...delay in this project also does not make profit sense to builder as cost of construction keep inflating every year...so the earlier the prj is built the better profit margin builder gets

Comment

Thanks Saurabh for the update... appreciate it...

Comment

they should have liquidity rite

Originally posted by saurabh227 View Post
                      guys...i went to sales office last saturday and spoke to 1 sales guy - Pritam. IOD is granted and CC along with elevation plan will come within 1 month. Just giving u a heads up so that you can plan your finances.

Abt the delaying of the project...doesn't make sense to me....went to the site and ground is already dug up ...work is on in full swing...sample flat is turning out to be a real marvel....further ...delay in this project also does not make profit sense to builder as cost of construction keep inflating every year...so the earlier the prj is built the better profit margin builder gets
                      if they have liquidity ( cash) they will get a good rate no matter what how inflated the rates are .. cause every builder wants credit rite from the marble/granite wala right upto the appliances and fixtures .. if the builder buys that in cash then suppliers will beg him to take " mal" from them as opposed to a builder who wants to take everything on credit .. no matter how big the builder is .. Sant singh Chatwal is a huge hoteiler and he has tons of cash that too in dollars and he wanted credit for everything from flowers to fixtures and in the end did not pay up even after his hotel opened up .. just google his name and read his story when ever you are free

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X