Guys,

Anyone have any idea about the Octa Crest project in Kandivali.?

WOuld like to know about construction quality, posession and if the rate of 6100 psf is justified.

-N
Read more
163 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi, This Spreadsheet is not opening. Kindly check. Thankyou.

Vishal
    CommentQuote
  • Vishal,
    Let me know if it opens now. I can open it and so can many other users.
    CommentQuote
  • Saurabh,

thanks for the spreadsheet bro, you the bomb.

Originally Posted by saurabh227
    Browsing through the data this way is very difficult with so many new launches happenning from time to time. To save us all time and make data more informative i have compiled the information as an excel and shared it for view and edit purpose
    below is the link...happy researching

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AniayqTaeTD4dEVfLTE2OGl5SG56VGdvOFdkdmdaVlE&hl=en
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, its opening now.
    Vishal.

Vishal,
    Let me know if it opens now. I can open it and so can many other users.
    CommentQuote
  • Do u have it??

Hi,
    Elevation has arrived. The building color is combination of white and grey. Although official pamphlet has not arrived yet and will be available only by next week. Will upload the elevation picture soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Well i haven't got it yet. The elevation is just with the sales guys as of yet. The brochure will arrive once its comes from printing. But I am going to Sales office today. Will take a pic of the elevation and load it by tomorrow night. Don think the quality will be good though.
    CommentQuote
  • Building elevation Link

Hi,
    finally we have the elevation....here is the link
    http://picasaweb.google.co.in/saurabh.mjain/DropBox#5480633430064976850

lemme know wat u think about it
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Any news about registration. Last time I heard about it was around May end. We are already close to June end.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Doubts on octacrest cc !!

Spoke to pritam panchal today regarding property documentation for home loan purposes and received a very unconvincing reply saying that he cant provide documents for each and every flat owner to furnish to different banks.

I have never heard anything like this as he is reluctant to provide paperwork to leading providers like SBI, which is creating doubts in my mind.

I would suggest every flat owner to really kick a fuss now regarding registration as MR PANCHAL is really acting strange. Why would a builder not want to provide documents to leading banks as I can only see it delaying his payments.

Guys, time for some calls to KAZI ,PANCHAL & CO. to see whats going on as I dont see registration happening in July from todays response. :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • You absolutely right Jay..I am getting doubtful about Lokhandwala now.. I have been chasing Mr Kazi since last 6 months and eveytime he used to say that registration would happen in next month...When I asked him to give me copy of CC and IOD papers last weekend, he told me that they can't provide those to every individual (Not sure to how many people have already seen those) and it will be part of agreement...This is really not done...I think we should meet next weekend...and all of us should go together and chase these guys and get more clarifications...what say? I am ok for Saturday or Sunday both...
    CommentQuote
  • yep tush,

The sales team's attitude has been pretty ridiculous. Unfortunately I am london based but my father in law is visiting them today to give a bollocking. If you know more flat owners do get in touch and visit MR KAzi and panchal and really raise voices today , sundays generally a good day to find them.

Whatever the situation they should be honest on whats going on.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Anyone have any latest info? builder is lush with money

Originally Posted by jaykamdar
    yep tush,

The sales team's attitude has been pretty ridiculous. Unfortunately I am london based but my father in law is visiting them today to give a bollocking. If you know more flat owners do get in touch and visit MR KAzi and panchal and really raise voices today , sundays generally a good day to find them.

Whatever the situation they should be honest on whats going on.
    CommentQuote
  • Agreement

Payments begin !

Got a call from the builder , asked to pay the following after signing a copy of the agreement.

1.) 1,20,375 for a vat liability a/c in the name of lokhandwala nesting pvt ltd.

2.) 30,000 : Payorder in the name of Jt sub registrar (registration fees)

3) 3500/- cash for lawyer fees (Mr Patil) .

I have signed my bit, now pritam is supposed to sign the builders details regarding the work before submitting the final copy at the registrars office. Note mine is for a 3bhk.

Will have to pay stamp duty of Rs 5,84,700 /- on registration completion and agreement submission at Bor-Goregaon office.

Does anyone have any info on stampduty and 1%vat on the basic flat cost, does it have to be paid even before work begins. ??
    CommentQuote