Octacrest by Lokhandwala Constructions in Kandivali, Mumbai

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
172 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Octacrest by Lokhandwala Constructions in Kandivali, Mumbai

octACREST

hi i have just bought a 3bhk flat in octcrest at rc 6500psf.What say guys is it good deal.The project is quite promising.

Comment

hi kanti

when did u buy it ? was it a recent deal , yep i personally feel it will turn out to be a good investment in the long run. iv bought a 3bhk as well. lets hope for the best

Comment

Hey Congrats to u, Also can u tell me when exactly did u book the house, bcoz i think the current rates are Rs 7500 psf, 15 days back they were Rs 6500p psf, so if u have got this deal like within last week then u r tooo lucky.
        Do reply.
        Congrats once again, see u in Octacrest.
        Vishal.
        Originally posted by kanti23 View Post
        hi i have just bought a 3bhk flat in octcrest at rc 6500psf.What say guys is it good deal.The project is quite promising.
        Last edited by vishalrpanchal; May 8 2010, 09:39 AM.

Comment

i bought it recently ..hey guys when did youll buy and at what rate.

Comment

ocatcrest cc

i had visited just 2 day and they told me that they have got the cc and soon they will start the agreement process.

I would also like to knowmore about what the vat and service tax on the flat.It seems the builder may chrage vat

Comment

hey kanti ,

are u sure the builder mentioned cc . As far as we know the builder has the IOD and still waiting for the cc ? are u sure about the cc as the cc will decide when the construction starts and when we start paying the builder .

Anyways we bought a 3bhk when it was 6100/- , not sure where the rates are at the moment and how many more flats he's got for sale.

Cheers
              Jay

Comment

yes im sure he mentioned cc. He also said that they will start with the agreement registration process.

I want to know if they you to take 2 car parking with 3bhk.As we paid 8lac just for parking.

Comment

hey Kanti
                  Need to speak with you. can you give me ur contact #...this is regarding the octacrest project
                  Last edited by AveMaria2407; February 2 2016, 06:24 PM. Reason: Contact Details Provided

Comment

Hi,
                    I just called Kandivali sales office and they have confirmed that CC has arrived
                    Plinth Work has already started anyways.

Our sales person will call us individually and intimate us soon about the payment schedule.

Comment

CC received

hey guys,

GOOD NEWS .. CC received finally. i spoke to the sales guy Pritam Panchal today and he informed me that agreement process will be carried out in the next 7-10 days. The prices have gone up to 7500 psft... apparently sample flat is also ready and looks fab .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X