Collapse

Kalpataru Garden II, Kalpataru Group, Kandivali, Mumbai

Last updated: February 5 2010
15 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Kalpataru Garden II, Kalpataru Group, Kandivali, Mumbai

Doesn't bother razer as he is making tonnes in the land development . 300% in single day

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
      Doesn't bother razer as he is making tonnes in the land development . 300% in single day
      Oi! Let's keep the ruckus inside one thread.

Comment

Originally posted by chanakya View Post
        bhai but have u asked for the other additional costs like car parking space, 2 yrs advance maintenance charges & all the other loading this will take a common 1250 sqf house to cost 1.17 crore that's just the 1st floor plus the floor rise there on.. boss possession date is also approx. 2011 mid (then what will the exact house cost come out to considering the intrest that u will pay for the booked value till the time u possess the house???) approx 1.3cr
        Thats what i call Chanakya Niti.. OR should i say Chanakya Financial Niti

Comment

Originally posted by chanakya View Post
          bhai but have u asked for the other additional costs like car parking space, 2 yrs advance maintenance charges & all the other loading this will take a common 1250 sqf house to cost 1.17 crore that's just the 1st floor plus the floor rise there on.. boss possession date is also approx. 2011 mid (then what will the exact house cost come out to considering the intrest that u will pay for the booked value till the time u possess the house???) approx 1.3cr
          additional costs come to around 15 lacs including stamp duty 4.99 L
          car parking 5 L , remaining is misc exp
          that includes 5 grand for scanning ( wish i have a part time job which pays me 5 grand just to scan documents) i could do that for half the price and if i can scan even 10 people i can quit my day job ...lol

Comment

Originally posted by boldm28 View Post
            additional costs come to around 15 lacs including stamp duty 4.99 L
            car parking 5 L , remaining is misc exp
            that includes 5 grand for scanning ( wish i have a part time job which pays me 5 grand just to scan documents) i could do that for half the price and if i can scan even 10 people i can quit my day job ...lol
            Scanning money includes cash for unofficial payment at registration office.

Comment

in the end middle class suffers

corruption is way of life in Mumbai and India .Rich dont give a damn as they have lot of money .poor people never follow rule and the only people who suffer is the great Indian middle class

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X