I am aspiring for completing my Masters, for which I need an education loan , for which I need to submit a collateral/security. However we(my father) doesn't have any proof/ documents of the flat we live in. We just have a share certificate. I have talked to the secretary of the society and he has stated that no documents are made, nothing registered(main reason for this is because the building is very old built in the 1950). In one of the bank I approached for loan he suggested me to get a conveyance certificate. I wanted suggestion not only on the conveyance deed but any other means by which I can get the bank to approve a loan
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what is the loan amount you are looking for? Only loans above 7.5 lacs require real tangible security.
  • yes loan amount would be around 20-30 Lakhs