Last updated: May 27 2012
19 | Posts
6012 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Pushpanarayan Complex, Space India, Panvel, Mumbai

Hi,

Has anyone booked in Pushpanarayan Complex in New Panvel.
    Last edited January 25 2010, 12:22 AM. Reason: Title change

Re : Space Pushpanarayan Complex, Space India, Panvel, Mumbai

I also wanted to know about this complex...is it worth investing as the builder and marketing seem to be new. Space India Builders

Comment

I have booked in that. The work is progressing at a very good pace. I visited the place last week. The sample flat will be ready in another 10 days. They said that they will get the approvals in March. They have also purchased the land behind Vispute college of and will be constructing an Engineering college there. So there is Pillai college, a and an engineering college in the vicinity. This place is realtively near to the station compared to other projects. The plus point is that the work is being done compared to other projects, by other builders, where the construction work has not yet started. I am just waiting for approval from SBI.

Comment

Hi Vipin,

I am also looking forward to buying a house in this complex. Can you share some details? My email id is maheshmanjrekgmail.com. Hope to hear from you.

Thanks,
        Mahesh

Comment

Hi Vipin

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Hi Mahesh

This project is developed by JP kedia who is the owner of Nitin castings Thane. The land is owned by Growplus estate owned by Mohan Shetty. The whole project is marketed by Space India. They have a total of 9 projects in hand.

The construction work of Puspha Narayan Complex has already begun. The complex will have a meditation hall cum temple, gym, and a shopping mall inside. They are planning to build a bridge behind Pillai College. This will reduce the distance from the station to 1.5 Km. Currently the time taken to walk leisurely from the station to the complex is 25 mins. The access road is not good. The builder has promised to develop it along with the street lights.

The loading is 29% as compared to other projects where it is 33 to 35%. Parking is also available, though not compulsory as in other projects.

Comment

Hi Vipin,

Thanks for the information. Can you tell me what is the rate you booked at? Thanks

Comment

best location in Venpale ?

Comment

Hi Novice

I have booked at 2300 in Phase II. The builder has increased it now to 2400.

I visited the site last weekend. Phase I construction is in full swing. I booked in Phase II because I did not get flat of my choice in Phase I. There are still some flats available in Phase I which the builder is willing to give at lower rates.

Phase II construction will start in April. Possession will be by end of 2011.

Comment

Found another thread for Pushpa Naraya Complex.

svipin, Why the Builder is willing to give the Phase I at lower rates? any specific reason??

Is there any Phase III?

Originally posted by svipin View Post
                    I visited the site last weekend. Phase I construction is in full swing. I booked in Phase II because I did not get flat of my choice in Phase I. There are still some flats available in Phase I which the builder is willing to give at lower rates.

Phase II construction will start in April. Possession will be by end of 2011.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X