Last updated: April 26 2019
8 | Posts
5944 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parkwoods By DB Realty Vs. Casa Univis By Lodha, Mumbai

Hi All,

I am considering Parkwoods by DB Realty (v/s CASA UNIVIS by Lodha) on GB Road. Anyone know what their quality & rates are? I understand their rates are around 3700-3800? Any help/advise appreciated.

Thanks.
    Last edited January 9 2017, 01:08 PM.

Re : Parkwoods By DB Realty Vs. Casa Univis By Lodha, Mumbai

Casa Univis must be cheaper as it is far away from Parkwood. Qualitywise they may be at par. But I heard at Manpada Junction ACME OZONE is quoting 4150 PSF which is better. G.B. Rd upto manpada is much developed than rest of the road.

Comment

I think if one is going for thane Ghodbunder road, should consider following points:
      1. It is developing; many good builders have invested, but would take atlest 5 yrs from now.
      2. The GB road has river on one side and mountains on other side so development scope is somewhat restricted.
      3. As GB road is the only road to go to thane or Dhaisar, traffic is supposed to increase drastically.
      4. Also there are ready possession flats available in good complexes but the builders are not coming down on prices
      5. With more and more townships coming on GB road there would be much supply, but not sure about the demand.
      6. 3 yrs back it used to take 20 mins to travel to Thane station from kasarwadawali. Now it takes 40 mins.

Note: These are just my views;

Comment

A friend just concluded a 2 BHK Rs.4050/-, after doing some spadework wherein neighbouring developers were all in excess of Rs.4400, which included Neelkanth 4400, Regency 4500, Soham 4500 and Vijay 4600, its a mix of ready possession & underconstruction. What swayed in DB's favour is that addons were moderate unlike some of the others wherein the costs escalated dramatically with Car park, club charges, infrastructure charge????? and so on.

Comment

Parkwoods flats are being offered at 6500/-, possession to be given in July 2012

Comment

Are their any owners of Parkwoods, Thane property in this forum? I wanted to know about their experience till now regarding the build quality, buying experience, good and bad experiences about the property etc.

Comment

Originally posted by sroy40 View Post
              Are their any owners of Parkwoods, Thane property in this forum? I wanted to know about their experience till now regarding the build quality, buying experience, good and bad experiences about the property etc.
              Hie guys any update on these projects? How is the responese here and what is the current SqFt charges here. please if anyone of you have any informations regarding this please provide.

Thanks in advance!!

Comment

Hi,I am planning to buy 3 BHK in DB Parkwoods. Builder has quoted 1.45 Cr all inclusive with 1 parking. Please let me know if it's good deal. Also, builder informed that 3 BHK tower has not yet received OC rest 1 & 2 BHK towers are ready with OC. Please suggest, is it advisable to go for this deal?
                Last edited September 15 2016, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLines View Post
                  Originally posted by sroy40 View Post
                  Hie guys any update on these projects? How is the responese here and what is the current SqFt charges here. please if anyone of you have any informations regarding this please provide.

Thanks in advance!!
                  HI, I have recently booked a 2bhk flat there. found good floor plans and structure.. have u booked over there or thinking to book? pls reply

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X