Suggestions needed on affordable housing in Goregaon (preferably East). What's your implication?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Shilpa,

Even I was searching for good housing in the Malad-Goregaon area. With much research and consultation with some of my friends from real estate background, I and my family have come to a conclusion of going for a flat in Gaurav Iconic. I had promised a luxurious home to my parents and my wife. And since I cannot afford luxury right away, I decided to go for this project. This project is in pre-launch phase and hence coming at unbelievably low rates. The amenities provided are mind boggling and worth all the money we would pay. They will have retail shops too, which was liked much by my parents who prefer not to travel too far to get daily stuff. Close to the Western Express highway, it is easily connected too. Don’t get bogged down by the Ravi Group complaints found on the net. Most of them state distorted facts. Moreover, the rate at which the project is available, I think it’s definitely worth the wait.
    CommentQuote
  • This Times of India article names the Ravi Group .
    Civic body cracks down on builders - Times Of India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShilpaDatre
    Suggestions needed on affordable housing in Goregaon (preferably East). What's your implication?

Hello Shilpa,

I am as well looking for affordable 2bhk housing in Goregaon (east)

Preferably anywhere along Goregaon- Borivili is fine for me.

If you wish to do group buying plz buzz me. I am looking to enter in pre-launch or launch stage with reputed builder :)

Thank!
    Shriek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote