Greetings!

Does any one have views/opinions/experiences about the Samridhhi project in mira road launched by Gujarat Group & A. G. Superstructures Pvt. Ltd and constructed by L&T. Is it worth investing ?
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • samriddhi pick or kick

Looks like no one is aware or interested to share opinions on this

Does any one have views/opinions/experiences about the Samridhhi project in mira road launched by Gujarat Group & A. G. Superstructures Pvt. Ltd and constructed by L&T. Is it worth investing ?
    CommentQuote
  • it would have helped if the original poster had put some information like rates and price
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen this project and looks interesting, they are quoting a price of Rs.8487 per sq.ft. Any suggestions, price to me looks slightly higher compare to other projects in vicinity ....please advise...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ketan Joshi
    I have seen this project and looks interesting, they are quoting a price of Rs.8487 per sq.ft. Any suggestions, price to me looks slightly higher compare to other projects in vicinity ....please advise...

did you see the sample flat for samriddhi project it was eye catching sample flat i have seen all off this sample flat in their running projects. no other project in this vicinity like samriddhi, quality of construction by L&T good ultra modern amenities terrace garden ets.

also check there other group... span group project in Mira road, bhyender west all good quality constructed project with all amenities also this all projects earning good price appreciation because of good contraction and projects location.

in march 2014 samriddhi per sqt 7200 rs.in my visit for this project but unfortunately due to my budget not able to buy in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes price is higher as per Mira Road, and by looking at the current scenario, its pricy
    CommentQuote