Last updated: September 8 2014
14 | Posts
5627 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudarshan Sky Garden, Sudarshan Group, G.B Road, Thane

Dear Friends,

You must have seen the only ad of its kind in Thane.

"Sudarshan Sky Garden-Ready possession with OC".

I am seeing this ad since past 1 year atleast. But the tower seems to be empty still!

The ad is still put up on hoarding!

Can anyone tell me the reasons?

I have seen their sample flat on youtube. And yes it does look very small.

Kindly enlighten us.

Re : Sudarshan Sky Garden, Sudarshan Group, G.B Road, Thane

Don't know what exactly is the issue with sudarshan sky garden but there are many such properties in Thane, mainly in Balkum, Kavesar, Ovala, Bhayandarpada which have no takers. NG Regency, which is a ready possession property in Balkum also has no buyers since the past 2-3 yrs. Property in general is very sluggish in Thane. There is one project called Madhav Palacia in waghbil and the builder is quoting the same rate 7250 psf for the past 10 months. Investor flats in this project are quoting 6k psf but still no buyers !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AyaanD View Post
      Don't know what exactly is the issue with sudarshan sky garden but there are many such properties in Thane, mainly in Balkum, Kavesar, Ovala, Bhayandarpada which have no takers. NG Regency, which is a ready possession property in Balkum also has no buyers since the past 2-3 yrs. Property in general is very sluggish in Thane. There is one project called Madhav Palacia in waghbil and the builder is quoting the same rate 7250 psf for the past 10 months. Investor flats in this project are quoting 6k psf but still no buyers !!!!
      6k?? Mind sharing more details please?

Comment

Originally posted by rosaysh View Post
        6k?? Mind sharing more details please?
        This project is Palacia in Waghbil...The investor flats were available at 6k psf...but that was 1 month back...now the rates will be less than 6k...I am not able to PM you the details...you need to complete min 10 posts to have PM facility...

Comment

This project is Palacia in Waghbil...The investor flats were available at 6k psf...but that was 1 month back...now the rates will be less than 6k...I am not able to PM you the details...you need to complete min 10 posts to have PM facility...
          Thanks, do you mind emailing to me on rosaysh at com. Much appreciated.

Comment

Can you please try PMing now?

Comment

Here's the project website: Palacia - A New Residential Project in Thane

You can refer it for more details.

Comment

Hi Ayaan,
                Could you please PM the details to me ASAP.
                I am about to finalise a propertly at Palacia.

A quick response would be much approeciated.

regards
                Sam

Comment

You may contact them on board number given on their website. I have gone and visited site physically and there is very less or almost no sale. Any delay in contacting them is likely to bring price down rather than any increase.

Comment

You will find investors in this project but they don't sale for a lesser price than the builder. They tell you will be the 1st party and deal directly with builder from now onwards. They should be the partners who have invested in this project or the builders relative.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X