Sort by :
Filter by :
- any feedback on this projectCommentQuote0Flag
- Check powai , flats not impressiveCommentQuote0Flag
- Here are some details that i got from a known broker:
#1. rate: 13500 psf BSP
#2. developer is Raheja Universal
#3. possession would be in around 2018 or 2019
#4. Three towers of 22 floors, with club, swimming pool etc
#5. Location is a little before the bombay exhibition centre on the left side of the western express highway when going towards goregaon from town.
#6. All types of sizes on paper: 1bhk, 2 bhk, 2.5 bhk, 3 bhk, 3.5bhk, 4 bhk, seems like a big put off.
#7. smaller size of 690 sf, super builtup 1BHK, would cost around 1.1 crore (all inclusive), with the largest sizes going upto 4+ crore(all inclusive).CommentQuote0Flag
- Seems to be very very costly at this stage with possession a good 5-6 years away.
It should have been more attractive had it been offered around 10,000/-
As you can get ready to move at the rate offered by Raheja or even lower than that.
Borivali is offering by several builders around 9000-10,000/- with possession in a year timeCommentQuote0Flag
- Any idea of the status of approvals and whether the builder is willing to negotiate on the price? I am based out of chennai and hence unable to visit personally.CommentQuote0Flag
There is no chance of rate negotiation as far as I have checkedCommentQuote0Flag
- My earlier experience with this builder has been good. The complex had come out really well.CommentQuote0Flag
Which project are you referring to?
I think this is a different builder than "K Raheja", whose projects are really good.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am referring to raheja tipco. This is the same builder k raheja universal.CommentQuote0Flag
yes, the builder is Raheja UniversalCommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks. I used to think they are different builders.
Anyways, Raheja Tipco and Raheja Heights in goregaon are both pretty decent projects. A great value for money if someone invested 5 years back in those!CommentQuote0Flag
- Tipco and Heights are from different builders. In terms of quality, my personal view is that Tipco is a fat better project than Heights.CommentQuote0Flag
Thanks for the clarification. Did some googling around it.
There are 2 builders in the mumbai region with similar names:
#1. K Raheja Constructions: projects include Raheja Classique (near infinity mall andheri W), Raheja Heights (Dindoshi) etc. just 5-6 projects.
#2. Raheja Universal: projects include Tipco Heights (Malad), Raheja Atlantis, Raheja Excelsior, Buckley Court etc. at least 15-20 projects.
So it seems Raheja Universal is a better and bigger builder, with more projects to its name.
Hope the above information helps other members on IREF. :)CommentQuote0Flag
- I had sold my apartment in tipco in 2011 when I moved to chennai. Regretting that decision ever since.CommentQuote0Flag
- Raheja Universal is far superior builder than K Raheja. Ridgewood is by Raheja Universal and other projects by them in the vicinity are Raheja Tipco Heights, Malad East and Raheja Sherwood, Next to Lodha Fiorenza, Goregaon East.CommentQuote0Flag