Has anyone booked in Raheja Ridgewood soft launch in Goregaon ?
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • any feedback on this project
    CommentQuote
  • Check powai , flats not impressive
    CommentQuote
  • Here are some details that i got from a known broker:
    #1. rate: 13500 psf BSP
    #2. developer is Raheja Universal
    #3. possession would be in around 2018 or 2019
    #4. Three towers of 22 floors, with club, swimming pool etc
    #5. Location is a little before the bombay exhibition centre on the left side of the western express highway when going towards goregaon from town.
    #6. All types of sizes on paper: 1bhk, 2 bhk, 2.5 bhk, 3 bhk, 3.5bhk, 4 bhk, seems like a big put off.
    #7. smaller size of 690 sf, super builtup 1BHK, would cost around 1.1 crore (all inclusive), with the largest sizes going upto 4+ crore(all inclusive).
    CommentQuote
  • Seems to be very very costly at this stage with possession a good 5-6 years away.

It should have been more attractive had it been offered around 10,000/-

As you can get ready to move at the rate offered by Raheja or even lower than that.

Borivali is offering by several builders around 9000-10,000/- with possession in a year time
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea of the status of approvals and whether the builder is willing to negotiate on the price? I am based out of chennai and hence unable to visit personally.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhi21003
    Any idea of the status of approvals and whether the builder is willing to negotiate on the price? I am based out of chennai and hence unable to visit personally.

There is no chance of rate negotiation as far as I have checked
    CommentQuote
  • My earlier experience with this builder has been good. The complex had come out really well.
    CommentQuote
    My earlier experience with this builder has been good. The complex had come out really well.

Which project are you referring to?
    I think this is a different builder than "K Raheja", whose projects are really good.
    CommentQuote
  • I am referring to raheja tipco. This is the same builder k raheja universal.
    CommentQuote
    I am referring to raheja tipco. This is the same builder k raheja universal.

yes, the builder is Raheja Universal
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. I used to think they are different builders.
    Anyways, Raheja Tipco and Raheja Heights in goregaon are both pretty decent projects. A great value for money if someone invested 5 years back in those!
    CommentQuote
  • Tipco and Heights are from different builders. In terms of quality, my personal view is that Tipco is a fat better project than Heights.
    CommentQuote
    Tipco and Heights are from different builders. In terms of quality, my personal view is that Tipco is a fat better project than Heights.

Thanks for the clarification. Did some googling around it.

There are 2 builders in the mumbai region with similar names:
    #1. K Raheja Constructions: projects include Raheja Classique (near infinity mall andheri W), Raheja Heights (Dindoshi) etc. just 5-6 projects.

#2. Raheja Universal: projects include Tipco Heights (Malad), Raheja Atlantis, Raheja Excelsior, Buckley Court etc. at least 15-20 projects.

So it seems Raheja Universal is a better and bigger builder, with more projects to its name.

Hope the above information helps other members on IREF. :)
    CommentQuote
  • I had sold my apartment in tipco in 2011 when I moved to chennai. Regretting that decision ever since.
    CommentQuote
  • Raheja Universal is far superior builder than K Raheja. Ridgewood is by Raheja Universal and other projects by them in the vicinity are Raheja Tipco Heights, Malad East and Raheja Sherwood, Next to Lodha Fiorenza, Goregaon East.
    CommentQuote