Hi,
I saw the following details. Experts and veterans please advice.

BSP: 10,500, Car park: 7 lacs

RUNWAL FOREST IN KANJURMARG BY RUNWAL GROUP
A new Pre Launch project Runwal Forest by Runwal Group located in Kanjurmarg, Mumbai. If you are searching to buy luxurious residential apartments/flats 2 BHK, 3 BHK, 4 BHK in Mumbai, then choose Runwal Forest at best price.

Runwal Forest Location
1.5Km from Eastern Express Highway
3Km from Powai
500Mtrs from Kanjurmarg Railway Station.
On LBS Marg Road
Runwal Forest Highlights
Total 10 Multi-stored tower
11 feet Ceiling Height
16 Acres Land Parcel
Luxurious 2, 3, 4 BHK
25 Storied Towers
7.5 Acres open for Amenities
Terrace Garden
Multi Level Car Parking
World Class amenities
Infinity pool in 4 BHK Tower (Roof Top)
2 BHK Area- 1020 SqFt Carpet - 635 SqFt & 1200 SqFt Carpet - 742 SqFt
3 BHK Area- 1525 SqFt Carpet - 937 SqFt & 1750 SqFt Carpet - 1086 SqFt
4 BHK Area- 2550 SqFt Carpet - 1700 SqFt & 3050 SqFt Carpet - 1890 SqFt

Down payment will be 20% Only
Starting Price- 1.20Cr*.
Project Status: Pre Launch
Read more
460 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • "Forest" - lol , comes with a lot of questions.

Btw what's the rate these guys are quoting for this pre launch in Kanjur ?
    CommentQuote
  • 10200 to 10500/ SqFt in the indicative range.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Bomdel, Thanks for info. What is gestation period expected to get approvals and finish the project? Considering this time frame and current sluggishness, do you feel this is ok price for pre-launch? What is builder reputation for timely completion and quality of work? Seniors please advise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bomdel
    10200- 10500 in the indicative range.

Seems on the higher side for pre-launch, as Lodha Aurum Grande RTM is available for 1.6 Cr in resale, so why will anybody pay 1.3 Cr + and wait for 4 - 5 Yrs?
    CommentQuote
  • Runwal has not good reputation (as most of the builders in Mumbai).
    CommentQuote
  • People

I see most of you found price high. I support that with logic that Runwal greens (where I have bought) is 50-70% complete and is selling at around 11000/= is in same area with better connectivity

I have few observations with delivery timelines, quality and post commitment price hike with this company

Check following links-

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/44411-runwal-elina-runwal-group-saki-naka-mumbai/page11?t=46210&page=11
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/8898-runwal-greens-by-runwal-group-in-mulund-mumbai/page15?t=11333&page=15
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sadams. I think we are getting message loud and clear. 1) Avoid pre-launches in generally lethargic market wherein even ready inventory is not selling, 2)Avoid tier II builders like Runwal where other projects are any way languishing and not getting completed timely, 3) Now a days builders are creating hype (like Kalpataru did in their Thane project) to show that their launch and pre-launches are very successful and selling /increasing at higher prices but reality is otherwise as it can be seen from failed ventures (Orbit, Hirandani...hope it ends there). Be cautious of such hypes.
    CommentQuote
  • Gone through the details if it is pre launch then it should have been in the range of 8000 not equivalent to Resale rates in the same locality Moreover in pre launch it will take 5-6 years for final delivery.

So do not fall prey to such pre launch offers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akki2006
    Seems on the higher side for pre-launch, as Lodha Aurum Grande RTM is available for 1.6cr in resale, so why will anybody pay 1.3cr+ and wait for 4-5yrs.....

Hi Akki, can you please help me with some contacts for Lodha Aurum RTM at 1.6, thanks really appreciate it.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Akki, can you please help me with some contacts for Lodha Aurum RTM at 1.6, thanks really appreciate it.

I think the comparision was to show things on like to like basis -

a. Quoted price of 10500-11000 for RForest will lead to a total of 1.3+ Cr(all in cost) for 635 Sq.ft. carpet

b. Lodha Aurum RTM flats with 755-760 Sq.ft. carpet are at 1.7-1.8 Cr ( all-in : go with a cheque) + comes with better quality

(Yes - Runwal has higher loading !! and 635 Sq. ft apparment will not be comparable to Lodha).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sadams
    I think the comparision was to show things on like to like basis -

a. Quoted price of 10500-11000 for RForest will lead to a total of 1.3+ Cr(all in cost) for 635 Sq.ft. carpet

b. Lodha Aurum RTM flats with 755-760 Sq.ft. carpet are at 1.7-1.8 Cr ( all-in : go with a cheque) + comes with better quality

(Yes - Runwal has higher loading !! and 635 Sq. ft apparment will not be comparable to Lodha).

Hey Sadams,
    Thanks ..help me further on it.
    Runwal comparable flat would be 1200 sq ft with carpet similar to lodha. costing on say 10th floor would be 1.52 cr.
    This being cheaper and payment also goes according to CLP. Wouldn't this work out to be cheaper, even if say you discount of rental value net of maintanence at Rs 14 lacs from Lodha over 4 years.
    Assuming lodha at 1.8 cr - 14 lacs of rental returns for 4 years = 1.66 cr.
    CommentQuote
    Hey Sadams,
    Thanks ..help me further on it.
    Runwal comparable flat would be 1200 sq ft with carpet similar to lodha. costing on say 10th floor would be 1.52 cr.
    This being cheaper and payment also goes according to CLP. Wouldn't this work out to be cheaper, even if say you discount of rental value net of maintanence at Rs 14 lacs from Lodha over 4 years.
    Assuming lodha at 1.8 cr - 14 lacs of rental returns for 4 years = 1.66 cr.

First of all, current rent is 30k, so over 4yr with annual increase it will be 18lac+

Secondly, most imp is rtm is mental satisfaction vs prelaunch uncertainties, 4yr is vrry optimistic, it will be 5yr+

Thirdly, the way builders design clp, more than half is taken in the initial one year post launch, so do take into account huge pre emi cost of 5yr.

I think paying 10-20% extra today is anyday justified.
    CommentQuote
  • let me breif you how some one booking in forest 10500 will end up after paying the booking amount or 20%
    1) before allotment letter runwal will call you up saying that the carpet area is increase and you will have to pay additonal 5 lacs + , where as the room sizes remain the same, the justification they will give is "door Jamb area was not calculated in older Carpet areas"
    2) Car park charges have increase pay another 3 lacs
    3) Sewage and Miscellaneous charges of another 5 lacs
    4) Club house charges of Rs. 10 Lacs
    5) due to delay in project there has been increse in cost hence pay for cost Escalation charges of Rs. 2000/- per Sft.
    7) As per new govt. law (any fake law) please pay an additional 5 lacs
    8) Maintenace charges highest than any other builder in between 10 to 15 rs on Salable area.
    9) & in between their marketing head will force you to shift yout apartment because he has ended up selling the same flat to another buyer, the new aprtment will be on higher floors and you end up paying more floor rise.

so finally the product will end up in between 14500/- to 17000/- per square feet and possesion in 2020.

Disclaimer : the above calculations are as per experiences we had while dealing with Runwal, any coincedence is highly regretted.
    CommentQuote
  • It is your call to get into an extreme uncertainity for only 10% discount.

I want to share views based on experiences at runwal greens(RG). We were promised 4 years timelines, given the progress, I think it will take 2-3 years more. Even a 20 story project near RG (Chestwood or something) will not be completed in 4-5 years. Honestly, invest in RG, atleast most of work has happened:)

Best luck
    CommentQuote
  • Got these details from broker today, willing to discount by another Rs. 100. Does it make sense ?

Runwal Forest :Opposite Neptune Mall Kanjurmarg West,Between Gundecha Altura and Mahindra Splendour.

Rate : Rs.9900 + Rs.50 floor rise fro 1.5 BHk and 2 BHK and Rs.10500 + Rs.50 floor rise for 3 BHK
    Parking: 7 lacs

Possession December 2018.

1.5 BHK - 725 sq ft- 452 sq ft carpet

2 BHK - 1025 sq ft - 635 sq ft carpet

2 BHK -1200 sq ft - 742 sq ft carpet

3 BHK - 1525 sq ft- 937 sq ft carpet

3 BHK -1750 sq ft -1086 sq ft carpet

Booking amount 5 lacs

Payment due : 20% in 30 days.
    CommentQuote