Hello Friends,

I wanted feedback on HDIL's Virar Project. I am planning to invest somewhere in far suburbs coz city homes are out of the budget. So wanted to be 100% sure of project - start & completeionon time before putting hard earned money in it. Coz now a days these big budget projects are just on the papers only. They announce many projects a time but dont complete as per stipulated time frame. kindly advice.

Please help me at the earliest.
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Go talk to the two builders, HDIL and Rustomjee, and then see.
    I think Rs2400 is still a lot but virar is growing fast so it may not be a bad bet.
    Other area you can consider for investment is Lodha in dombivali.

I personally would like to buy in vasai. vasai has more potential. MMRDA also has some land in vasai and they usually do infrastructure activities around the places where they have land so as to boost its price and earn more money through auctions.
    CommentQuote
  • HDIL Virar

I also found HDIL at 2500 quite attractive..Its not very far from station and looks to come up as a good complex ..something on lines of Thakur Village in Kandivali..
    CommentQuote
  • Could u indicate whether the prices of psf of 2400/2550 are on carpet or built up?
    CommentQuote
  • carpet area rates are reserved for the rich living in colaba/malabar hill.
    For the rest it is super built up :(
    CommentQuote
  • I'll beg to differ, since when i visited Rustomjee's website they were transparent stating the area of the flats in carpet area terms, however for the prices one would need to follow up with an enquiry, plan on doing so over the week-end with a visit to the location.
    CommentQuote
  • They will always tell you the carpet area and you can always calculate the carpet area rate.
    What I meant to say was that whatever they advertise or state is always super-built up area inspite of the government rule.
    CommentQuote
  • Rustomjee global city virar

Please tell me price for 1bhk and 2bhk
    CommentQuote
  • Global city- Details

Hey even i wanted to know about the rates for flat in VIRAR for similar reasons like yours.
    I approached Rustomjee Builders and i am very much impressed with their construction and service.I am also in process to buy a property from them

You can check out the website if you think it will help you http://www.rustomjee.com/

or else you can also call on +91 22 6676 6776
    CommentQuote
  • Recently one of my friend purchased 2 bhk flat based on the price quoted on the carpet area. Builder included balcony, duct areas in the carpet area. Per rule balcony & duct areas are excluded from FSI calculation and should be counted in the Built are area. In this case builder is charging for the space which otherwise should come as a free to the purchaser.

There is soo much of corruption and it simply exists coz we choose to ignore them.

Originally Posted by versatile.me
    Hey even i wanted to know about the rates for flat in VIRAR for similar reasons like yours.
    I approached Rustomjee Builders and i am very much impressed with their construction and service.I am also in process to buy a property from them

You can check out the website if you think it will help you http://www.rustomjee.com/

or else you can also call on +91 22 6676 6776
    CommentQuote
  • Hi..

Hello Neeraj..i agree with you. I am sure your experience makes you say this
    but I would also like to say that you cannot always generalize a statement for all builders.
    Not all the builders are the same. There are genuine builders who exist.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey!!

Hey leo, you are right. I think not all of us have the same experience. Sometimes we may have bad experiences no doubt. But generalizing the same statement for all developers is not correct.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by versatile.me
    Hey leo, you are right. I think not all of us have the same experience. Sometimes we may have bad experiences no doubt. But generalizing the same statement for all developers is not correct.

I agree with you verstail.me/leo.anthony. We should not generalise, we should rather line up all builders against the wall and give them whacks as per their deeds.
    CommentQuote
  • How is Global City Progress?

Hi,
    Any idea on how the project is progressing?
    Any idea about the prices per sqft here as of now?

Originally Posted by tejal
    Hello Friends,

I wanted feedback on HDIL's Virar Project. I am planning to invest somewhere in far suburbs coz city homes are out of the budget. So wanted to be 100% sure of project - start & completeionon time before putting hard earned money in it. Coz now a days these big budget projects are just on the papers only. They announce many projects a time but dont complete as per stipulated time frame. kindly advice.

Please help me at the earliest.
    CommentQuote
  • any idea about the progress
    heard the work has stopped completed & still not sure about the possesion dates
    CommentQuote