Hi Guys,

Got a call from broker about pre-launch of Runwal Eirene in Thane.

He quoted rate as 7499 psf and has 1BHK, 2BHK, 2.5 BHK.

If anyone has any idea kindly bring up on this thread.

:D
Read more
620 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • this is in Balkum Thane near big bazaar - behind Runwal Garden City...neat Kapurbavadi junction...
    CommentQuote
  • Yeh, I have kind of got sense of this but weird part is there is no hawa for this and even this project is not listed on Runwal website, is this really runwal project if yes then why they are not marketing yet because rate of 7499 is sound reasonable for that area and this pre- launch should have got good response but we can't see it any where... senior members any comments?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mulundhunt
    Yeh, I have kind of got sense of this but weird part is there is no hawa for this and even this project is not listed on Runwal website, is this really runwal project if yes then why they are not marketing yet because rate of 7499 is sound reasonable for that area and this pre- launch should have got good response but we can't see it any where... senior members any comments?

Yes..its unusually quiet considering that next door neighbor Kalptaru Sunrise was well received...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    i went at site and seen project rate is 7499 but parking is extra so in all rate on agreemnt will be around 8300 i guess, that wht they said
    iam confused whether shd book or not , i was planning for 1bhk built up area is 620 sqft and carpet is 403 sqft in all everything in 60 lakhs
    and possesion is 4 yrs 2018 and runwal eirene is listed on runwal site in upcoming prjects can any one suggest or give comment shd i go for it or not
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Too much coming in Thane and good supply of small houses like 1 or 1.5 bhk, 2. Builder reputation of delays, 3. Seasoned investors have not participated much in pre launch, even famed kalpataru had small number of houses and quite number of booking from their own staff (don't know arrangement). There are many prelaunches in Mumbai which have not seen light. Moreover I have seen builders are giving discount on ready property once you sit with them for buying so pre launch make less sense to many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • its just like i dont have that kind of money now, may be 10 -15 lakhs and paying will spread upto 4 years so was thinking.
    CommentQuote
  • @deeps1983 if you can stretch little bit and want to take advantage of 4 year and ok with pre launch then why don't you try Runwal Forest , where 1.5 BHK is available, if not then you can go for project where construction is already started.
    CommentQuote
  • @mulundhunt: I agree with you. even i was considering runwal forest, but 1.5BHK for min. 1 CR was out of my budget.

Also, near runwal eirene kalpataru is launching new project in a couple of months, so was eyeing this area.

8300psf is , in my opinion, too much for a pre-launch with wait period of 4 yrs. 7K would be ideal. do you think he will come down to this rate..?

seniors please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Runwal has frequent delays.... 4 years as per Runwal will be 6-7 years....
    CommentQuote
  • The construction has commenced for this project and the it's upto plinth - plus all approvals till 11th floor are in-place (total will be 29 floors).

so, anyone looking for quick possession can look at this project (rather than next door Sunrise or Forest @Kanjur) - well, if u have location constraint then try any project but Forest...

the bookings open next week on v-day...so if u guys are interested then keep 5L ready and jojn the jamborie !!
    CommentQuote
  • Spoke with one agent I knew of...said this is the project of the elder runwal brother....runwal brothers split last year...younger brother launched R forest....

Although group's human resources are still being utilized by both, they are launching separately under the same brand name...
    CommentQuote
  • And they have already started their marketing gimmick...another agent called me and told all the units (1075 sqft) below 18th floor are sold out and told me to rush for the booking...and I've decided that I dont want to play cat and mouse game with this builder and chose to skip this launch...gonna wait for kalpataru majiwada project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manishp21
    @mulundhunt: I agree with you. even i was considering runwal forest, but 1.5BHK for min. 1 CR was out of my budget.

Also, near runwal eirene kalpataru is launching new project in a couple of months, so was eyeing this area.

8300psf is , in my opinion, too much for a pre-launch with wait period of 4 yrs. 7K would be ideal. do you think he will come down to this rate..?

seniors please advise.

Now I don't think anyone can give you firm advise on this but I have 2 flats and I am listening to this since 2009 that rate is going to come down and I was waiting since last one year but they did not come down a dime, and I am paying 30-40L more than my frd for same aptment what he had did different than me that he did booking and I kept on waiting :D
    now my approach is forget about appreciation but I can sense that they will be stable I guess ... its my personal view ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunprasath
    And they have already started their marketing gimmick...another agent called me and told all the units (1075 sqft) below 18th floor are sold out and told me to rush for the booking...and I've decided that I dont want to play cat and mouse game with this builder and chose to skip this launch...gonna wait for kalpataru majiwada project.

Hi Arun,

I also am more inclined towards kalpataru majiwada project rather than this eirene from runwal.

Can you share some details about that project..?

Thanks,:)
    CommentQuote
  • Kalptaru project is right on the Old Agra highway whereas Eirene is off highway....so definetely location premium + brand premium (Kalptaru > Runwal, anyday) will be there...

Moreover, unlike sunrise, I dont think Kalptaru will launch smaller config apts here...possible budget 1 to 1.2 cr for 2 bhk. All guesses, we may have to wait till Feb last week..
    CommentQuote