Last updated: June 10 2020
671 | Posts
109382 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runwal Eirene, Runwal Group, Balkum, Thane, Mumbai

Hi Guys,

Got a call from broker about pre-launch of Runwal Eirene in Thane.

He quoted rate as 7499 psf and has 1BHK, 2BHK, 2.5 BHK.

If anyone has any idea kindly bring up on this thread.

Last edited September 15 2017, 02:05 PM.

Re : Runwal Eirene, Runwal Group, Balkum, Thane, Mumbai

this is in Balkum Thane near big bazaar - behind Runwal Garden City...neat Kapurbavadi junction...

Comment

Yeh, I have kind of got sense of this but weird part is there is no hawa for this and even this project is not listed on Runwal website, is this really runwal project if yes then why they are not marketing yet because rate of 7499 is sound reasonable for that area and this pre- launch should have got good response but we can't see it any where... senior members any comments?

Comment

Originally posted by mulundhunt View Post
        Yeh, I have kind of got sense of this but weird part is there is no hawa for this and even this project is not listed on Runwal website, is this really runwal project if yes then why they are not marketing yet because rate of 7499 is sound reasonable for that area and this pre- launch should have got good response but we can't see it any where... senior members any comments?
        Yes..its unusually quiet considering that next door neighbor Kalptaru Sunrise was well received...

Comment

Hi,
          i went at site and seen project rate is 7499 but parking is extra so in all rate on agreemnt will be around 8300 i guess, that wht they said
          iam confused whether shd book or not , i was planning for 1bhk built up area is 620 sqft and carpet is 403 sqft in all everything in 60 lakhs
          and possesion is 4 yrs 2018 and runwal eirene is listed on runwal site in upcoming prjects can any one suggest or give comment shd i go for it or not

Comment

1. Too much coming in Thane and good supply of small houses like 1 or 1.5 bhk, 2. Builder reputation of delays, 3. Seasoned investors have not participated much in pre launch, even famed kalpataru had small number of houses and quite number of booking from their own staff (don't know arrangement). There are many prelaunches in Mumbai which have not seen light. Moreover I have seen builders are giving discount on ready property once you sit with them for buying so pre launch make less sense to many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

its just like i dont have that kind of money now, may be 10 -15 lakhs and paying will spread upto 4 years so was thinking.

Comment

@deeps1983 if you can stretch little bit and want to take advantage of 4 year and ok with pre launch then why don't you try Runwal Forest , where 1.5 BHK is available, if not then you can go for project where construction is already started.

Comment

@mulundhunt: I agree with you. even i was considering runwal forest, but 1.5BHK for min. 1 CR was out of my budget.

Also, near runwal eirene kalpataru is launching new project in a couple of months, so was eyeing this area.

8300psf is , in my opinion, too much for a pre-launch with wait period of 4 yrs. 7K would be ideal. do you think he will come down to this rate..?

seniors please advise.

Comment

Runwal has frequent delays.... 4 years as per Runwal will be 6-7 years....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X