Hi Guys,

Got a call from broker about pre-launch of Runwal Eirene in Thane.

He quoted rate as 7499 psf and has 1BHK, 2BHK, 2.5 BHK.

If anyone has any idea kindly bring up on this thread.

:D
Read more
626 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You can also check Highland Haven at Balkum. They are quoting less amount compare to Runwal.
    CommentQuote
  • Beware. You will be crying after 2 years. Never buy or invest in under construction property.
    CommentQuote
  • Why so Techbiz ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello guys,
    Can anyone comment on construction quality of this project? Anyone here from Runwal Garden City? I am considering to buy in this project for staying purpose (Not investment). Please advise? My requirement is 2 BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest go for Highland Haven at Balkum. It is ready to move property with OC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aparna.kanavaje
    Hi guys, I am thinking to got for runwal eirene , Miyana (2020 possesion)

they ara giving us `8:92 scheme. out f which 2% paying at the time of registration ns SDR and GST on amount paid.

PSF is 9500/- with 392 carpet (1 bhk)

Could you please tell me that is it worth ?

or suggest me any other projects in that area?

Have you got possession of your booked flat? :)
    CommentQuote
  • What are the ongoing rates for Runwal Eirene and when is the possession promised? It's been almost 6 years since launch. How many of the total buildings have been constructed?
    CommentQuote
  • I saw online ads of Runwal Eirene and in those the prices shown are being told as the all inclusive prices! Is that true? Any existing buyers here who can tell? @Consumer890 any information on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by markitnow
    I saw online ads of Runwal Eirene and in those the prices shown are being told as the all inclusive prices! Is that true? Any existing buyers here who can tell? @Consumer890 any information on this?

Online prices are candy posts to make you call..however negotiation skills matters these days

Don't pay anything above 15000PSF carpet all inclusive (taxes, pre-emi everything inclusive)....maybe lesser post lockdown
    CommentQuote
  • @Consumer890 I just checked - they are charging around Rs. 17000/0 per sqft. all inclusive price. But again, like you said - it could be candy posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by markitnow
    @Consumer890 I just checked - they are charging around Rs. 17000/0 per sqft. all inclusive price. But again, like you said - it could be candy posts.

True...cosmos pokhran road 2 project is approx 13-14k all inclusive (post negotiation), isn't that better bet...a friend is negotiating for 11k to make a deal as it's 70% ready and pre-emi will be another 10%, making it 12k by possession
    CommentQuote