Hi Foks,

Came across an advt in newspaper with for the above mentioned project. Looks fine on paper but could not really understand how to reach to the project location from Panvel. Also I am not aware of the promoter reputation. Has anyone looked at this project and does anyone have any views on the project plus the developers?

URL is Sternon - Current Projects, India, Magic Kingdom, Magic Heaven

Thanks,

Muzzy
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello Muzzy73,

Please go thru this thread on this project. It has some info you're looking for.

Sternon - Magic Kingdom City, Panvel

Hope it helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Be careful

Sternon guys are not responding. Magic and all its projects are delayed for more than 3-4 years. Even investors in Green County are not getting their 7/12 even after 1 year of conveyance deed

Be careful

Regards
    AMZD
    CommentQuote
  • Green County

Has any one invested in Green county. Let get together

Best Regards
    AMZD
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • contactsahil20 days ago
      Hi AMZD

I am still waiting for my registration documents, when did you get yours?
  • Not near Panvel

Originally Posted by Muzzy73
    Hi Foks,

Came across an advt in newspaper with for the above mentioned project. Looks fine on paper but could not really understand how to reach to the project location from Panvel. Also I am not aware of the promoter reputation. Has anyone looked at this project and does anyone have any views on the project plus the developers?

URL is Sternon - Current Projects, India, Magic Kingdom, Magic Heaven

Thanks,

Muzzy

After seeing their ad it seems it is at least 50 km away from Panvel. There is no direct connectivity. Everything is "Proposed" in the project. Better stay away from such projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Got good and positive response from the promoters M/s Sternon and M/s Green County Infrastructure. This has really boosted our confidence in the project. We have been promised to get the 7/12 transferred in max 40 days.

Hopefully it would be a dream come true project.

Best Regards
    AMZD
    CommentQuote
  • 7/12 for Green County Panvel

Promised 40 days already passed, inspite of repeated reminders again no response from Sternon
    CommentQuote
  • 7/12 for Green County Panvel

Great news from Sternon finally they got it .
    CommentQuote