Hi

Has any one invested on nirmal Olympia prelaunch in mulund west?

They are stating 1bhk on 60lacs onwards

Please share your views on the same
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nirmal is considered among the worst builders of Mumbai. The problem is that they do not build anything, just collect the money. Along the likes of Ravi group, Acme group etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    Nirmal is considered among the worst builders of Mumbai. The problem is that they do not build anything, just collect the money. Along the likes of Ravi group, Acme group etc.[/QUOTE

Lots of gimmick in quoting their rates...I found that they are quoting higher than what they commit in ads....Not worth investing in Nirmal where there is no assurance on possession...

Surprisingly the reason what they give about increase in rates in one week of launch is ...they have already sold 2 blocks.....The problem is that they do not build anything, just collect the money. Along the likes of Ravi group, Acme group etc.[/QUOTE

Lots of gimmick in quoting their rates...I found that they are quoting higher than what they commit in ads....Not worth investing in Nirmal where there is no assurance on possession...

Surprisingly the reason what they give about increase in rates in one week of launch is ...they have already sold 2 blocks.....
    CommentQuote
  • I canceled the deal after paying token amount.

They are not willing to show the sample 'allotment letter' before 20% booking-amount payment.

They are also not showing their 'Dec 2017' guarantee paper.

I found it 'fishy', so canceled the deal.

Nirmal's other projects also like Amethyst, Zircon, Omega and Kalyan also seems to be in ever-hanging state!

Thanks IREF and its contributors, it surely helped me!
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal Olympia Booking

Hi All,

I have booked in Nirmal Olympia. Any one else out there who has booked???

As of what I have got to know, it still in pre launch state and no construction work has started.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kdhera
    I canceled the deal after paying token amount.

They are not willing to show the sample 'allotment letter' before 20% booking-amount payment.

They are also not showing their 'Dec 2017' guarantee paper.

I found it 'fishy', so canceled the deal.

Nirmal's other projects also like Amethyst, Zircon, Omega and Kalyan also seems to be in ever-hanging state!

Thanks IREF and its contributors, it surely helped me!

Anyone thinking of investing or buying as their first home....pls read alll reviews of their past.....completed.....uncompleted ... projects.....etc etc......pls do a good homework bfore buying.....

SAMSUNG MEGA 6.3
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by panchalsamirv
    Hi All,

I have booked in Nirmal Olympia. Any one else out there who has booked???

As of what I have got to know, it still in pre launch state and no construction work has started.

It will not start for another year. Nirmal is the worst builder like humbleguy said already, bolding it for your convenience.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on 'Olympia' here http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-mumbai/t-nirmal-olympia-82216.html
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote