Saw this ad in newspaper. Never heard of Pashmina Realty . Can some one share feedback about this developer? and also about this project?

A Wing :
4 Bedroom Apartment - Area : 2400 sq.feet Saleable & 1453 sq.feetCarpet
Introductory Rate for A wing is Rs.13,850/- per sq.feet + Rs.100/- Floor Rise/Floor

B Wing :
4 Bedroom Apartment - Area : 2350 sq.feet Saleable & 1402 sq.feetCarpet
Introductory Rate for B wing is Rs.13,600/- per sq.feet + Rs.100/- Floor Rise/Floor

C Wing :
4 Bedroom Apartment - Area : 2400 sq.feet Saleable & 1453 sq.feetCarpet
Introductory Rate for C wing is Rs.15,000/- per sq.feet + Rs.100/- Floor Rise/Floor
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The pricing is atrocious for a pre-launch project in such far suburbs as chandivli.
    Why would someone pay so much for living in such crap locations and unknown builder. The traffic jams are atrocious in this area, sometimes takes 30 mins to travel 1 km.
    CommentQuote
  • Even the loading is too much

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • with 40% loading and properties ticket size over 4+ crores for Chandivali.. It will be interesting to see how much they manage to sell..

These guys had some projects in Bangalore.. if it is the same guys.. similar stuff.. obscure areas.. fancy projects and fancy rates.. But I think the area picked up later.. but that is Bangalore..
    CommentQuote
  • i felt the same rate is atleast 3.5k too high for a pre launch, also i'm curious is the loading high like this only in Mumbai or is it common across all India?
    CommentQuote
  • For Pre Launch it should be 7000-8000, with not so known builders, see others in heart of powai in pre launch are selling in range of 8500-9500 depending upon down payments, you can search for same in this fourm
    CommentQuote
  • Rate is surely high from pre-launch perspective. I think you will get ready apartments in and around this area for Rs 15,000. IRB road is off Powai but have little slum ahead of the road. Nearby you have Raheja (1-1.5km) and Nahar (1km) who have built excellent infrastructure. Assuming 3 years of construction with existing rate of around 15,000, this would mean rate of around 13,000. With prelaunch risk i think 12000 should be more better. Don't look at 10000 rates in Chandivali unless you are ok with Bhagatiani type builders. Also connectivity and infrastructure here is improving and has improved considerably though I agree that sakinaka is usually clogged. But don't know builder so no comments on this front.
    CommentQuote
  • this project has been in pre launch stage since an year, earlier they were offering 12,500/ that too on 20:80 scheme. i stay close to it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bomdel
    this project has been in pre launch stage since an year, earlier they were offering 12,500/ that too on 20:80 scheme. i stay close to it.

Any idea bomdel how is the progress on the project , not really quite familiar not from what understand the building is right in the middle of the slums behind lake homes
    CommentQuote
  • Also wondering if anyone else has invested in the project. Looking at this project for end use but would also like to make sure that the project is worth the high investment

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • The project on IRB road is by Pashmina.. Not Paschim.. Pashmina is part of the ASK group.. Who are a large financial services co. and have raised tons of money for various RE funds.. Contractor was supposed to be Shapoorji Pallonji and architect too was Hafeez Contractor or the likes..The USP was supposed to be that it's a compact 4 bhk in the price of a 3 bhk.. I personally didnt find the location to be great despite it being quite close to Hiranandani.. It was launched at 12500 couple of yrs back with 80:20.. Didnt know that it's still in pre launch!!
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody knows what's happening with this project..
    CommentQuote