Hi,
Could someone tell me of some new projects - 2BHK in GB Road. My budget, all inclusive is 80 lakhs.
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by saniboi
    Hi,
    Could someone tell me of some new projects - 2BHK in GB Road. My budget, all inclusive is 80 lakhs.

If u try hard in resale, u can get same in kolshet, why go GB road; one of my friends got it for 75L all inclusive.

Get in touch with multiple brokers and let them work for u......
    CommentQuote
  • akki2006, I have been in search for a home (Investment for the time-being) from the past 1 year. I find it difficult to get in touch with brokers as I'm based in UAE.

I am in touch with an agent via email but the quoted price for most of the projects (Rosa Oasis, Puranik Capitol) are almost reaching 1Cr.

I prefer to go for a new construction and comfortable with the possession after 3/4 years.

Help needed.
    CommentQuote
  • If you can wait for 3/4 years then best is to go for new construction. 2 BHK within Rs 80 lacs budget would mean GB road. Try Puraniks Hometown Smart Homes which is recently launched and I think would fit into your budget. You may check Rosa Gardenia as well on GB Road. Vijay Galaxy near Wagbil naka is also good project but 2 BHK would cost you around 1 cr. Dosti and other projects may be slightly over budget mentioned. Avoid Lodha under construction due to huge delays. Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saniboi
    akki2006, I have been in search for a home (Investment for the time-being) from the past 1 year. I find it difficult to get in touch with brokers as I'm based in UAE.

I am in touch with an agent via email but the quoted price for most of the projects (Rosa Oasis, Puranik Capitol) are almost reaching 1Cr.

I prefer to go for a new construction and comfortable with the possession after 3/4 years.

Help needed.

why not try out upcoming kalpataru colour chem pre launch
    this group perhaps can save you some monies also :)
    CommentQuote
  • another option could be Runwal ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sunilr, will keep a tab on Rosa Gardenia.
    CommentQuote
  • Bomdel, would be very much interested in Kalpataru Colour Chem project - pre launch.
    CommentQuote
  • sure saniboi, you will have to wait till April. I think a compact 2 bhk would fit into your requirement with little bit of stretch. drop me a PM. Or else go for runwal which is about 10 L cheaper to upcoming Kalpataru colour chem ( my estimates) thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Bomdel, won't mind stretching a little bit for Kalpataru.

Being a new member, PM options not available.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on Kalpataru colour chem project?
    CommentQuote
  • Any projects under Possession Linked Plan in Ghodbunder road?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Saniboi
    We are realty consultants working exclusively for new launches in GB Road area, Thane. We do not charge you any brokerage. :)
    CommentQuote
  • puranik smart homes launch rate

Any idea at what rate Puranik SmartHomes was prelaunched and when. I have been hearing about it for quite some time. Construction is now up to plinth but looks like approvals took a long time. Is it good to invest here?
    Rates in this area are in the 7000-7200 range, but do builders negotiate down to 6500 or so if you show good intent?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by usbviva
    Any idea at what rate Puranik SmartHomes was prelaunched and when. I have been hearing about it for quite some time. Construction is now up to plinth but looks like approvals took a long time. Is it good to invest here?
    Rates in this area are in the 7000-7200 range, but do builders negotiate down to 6500 or so if you show good intent?

Rate was 7300 plus 50 floor rise. Negotiation may be possible but 6500 may be far fetched. If u get 7000 also then good. Do let me know what happened finally.
    CommentQuote
  • Puranik Hometown

Its surprising that the rate has stayed in the same range for 3-4 months. But then somewhere in June or July, they had a scheme on the ocassion of some milestone (completing 1000 customers or something) that they sold at 6750. Not sure how many people bought then. They are back to 7200 now, but I am sure they will negotiate.
    I am more concerned about the returns from this project.
    I am planning to visit and have something in mind. Could you please send me a private message and I will reply to it.
    CommentQuote