Hi,

Does anyone know whats happening with the BlueBay Project in Seawoods, Nerul, Navi Mumbai. This is by Sagarganga Developers/Agrawal Builders opp to L&T's seawood project. The project is ready however, facing issue with OC.

Is there anybody who has booked a flat in this project? and can share their experience and whats the latest with this please.

Appreciate your responses

Thanks
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    Ilyas,
    Their is OC issue with the project...Hope it gets sorted out at the earliest..By the way u own what a 2 BHK or a 3 BHK flat...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Thanks for your response

I just heard that their CIDCO OC issue is finally sorted out, however, CIDCO has further referred it to development authority for another OC, so that's another hurdle to pass in getting it through by the Builder which has already been delayed for more then a year now.

I own a 2 BHK which i bought in 2010. Do you too own a house here? Let me know and we can stay in touch on this.

Regards,

ilyas
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ilyas9791
    Hi,

Thanks for your response

I just heard that their CIDCO OC issue is finally sorted out, however, CIDCO has further referred it to development authority for another OC, so that's another hurdle to pass in getting it through by the Builder which has already been delayed for more then a year now.

I own a 2 BHK which i bought in 2010. Do you too own a house here? Let me know and we can stay in touch on this.

What price did u purchase it for n which floor...Actually my friend has a flat in this project...Hi,

Thanks for your response

What price did u purchase it for n which floor...Actually my friend has a flat in this project...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ilyas,

You did not reply to my query...What price did u purchase it for n which floor...Just for an idea...But only if you r comfortable u may share the same....
    CommentQuote