Another township coming up in Panvel!!

Presenting Godrej City - an integrated and self sufficient township, now poised to adorn Panvel, Mumbai. This ambitious new addition to the Godrej Properties' portfolio is slated to hit the city very soon. The township is replete with every conceivable amenity. The development spans over a whopping 150 acres with ample open spaces to give you a sprawling outdoor experience. A Frank Henegan 9 hole golf course awaits all golfing enthusiasts. The location is heralded to be the next big center of urban and civic development.
Read more
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by GrodrejProp
    Dear SAS2014,

Greetings from Godrej Properties Limited!

We, at Godrej Properties, always believe in a relationship based on trust with our customer.For us, customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal , with regards to the project Godrej Panvel our comments as below:

· The price of the property is worth considering the fact that it would be one of areas that has maximum potential in terms of real estate development.
    Godrej Properties has always made sure that their properties are reasonably priced based on market value and as compared to our competitors.
    · We would like to bring to your notice that the proposed project is a 150 Acre Township, which will be a self-sufficient and an integrated property with every conceivable amenity. Since we are developing an integrated township, we will ensure adequate social infrastructure like Schools, Hospitals, and Retail Shopping etc.
    · We respect the development being done by our competitors. Our project has many unique propositions, which we believe makes it an excellent choice for the buyers.
    · The location is heralded to be the next big center of urban and civic development that includes the proposed International Airport. And that’s the reason why we have invested in that location.
    · We have never claimed that our units are completely sold out through our official website. With regards to the agents/ channel partners, we would like you to write to us about such agents who mislead you or convey anything that is not promised.
    · We have always made sure that we deliver everything that we promise to our customers. So, the amenities that we have promised to deliver to the customers will certainly be delivered in our project.
    · Large townships have their own development cycle and we have always tried our level best to deliver the project on time or earlier then committed.
    · Our project is just 10 km away from Panvel.

We hope that we have given satisfactory information about our project Godrej City, Panvel.

Regards,
    Godrej Properties limited

with due respect to all, this is just global, forward looking non sense. Build a township in desert of Kalahari with malls, schools and hospitals and on owned land (not free hold). It would be only few thousands miles away from Panvel, please buy. Airport itself would take 20 years from now to be on conservative side. For whom are we investing? My kids kid? All non sense, pl stay away unless have spare money to throw in name of futuristic false stories,
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Godrej Properties,

You are the first developer which I have seen replying openly and professionally in an open forum. Great to see such an initiative which other developers should learn and follow. Continue to set such examples. People do trust Godrej brand and such connectivity with people will only reinforce this trust. Good going !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khnavneet
    Dear Godrej Properties,

You are the first developer which I have seen replying openly and professionally in an open forum. Great to see such an initiative which other developers should learn and follow. Continue to set such examples. People do trust Godrej brand and such connectivity with people will only reinforce this trust. Good going !

Dear khnavneet,

Thank you for showing your interest in Godrej city, Panvel and sharing your valuable feedback with us.
    We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Godrej Properties believes in relationship based on Trust.
    We will be present here to address all queries in future to provide our assistance to your utmost satisfaction.

Regards,
    Godrej Properties limited
    CommentQuote
  • appreciated Godrej Properties limited
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GodrejProp
    Dear khnavneet,
    Godrej Properties believes in relationship based on Trust.
    We will be present here to address all queries in future to provide our assistance to your utmost satisfaction.

If you really are a representative of Godrej and you are so eager to answer questions then please justify your price in light of this question:

Originally Posted by Chinuboy
    dear Godrej prop,
    the project maybe self sufficient but what about employment? U can have the best mall in the world, but people would still choose locations closer to their workplace..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chinuboy
    dear Godrej prop,
    with all due respect..just 10 km from Panvel??!! 10 kms is a very long distance.. For example..bkc to vashi is abt 16 km and vashi to kharghar is probably 12.. U drive further down and you get to Panvel and your project is 10 kms beyond that! So don't write off 10 kms so easily..

the project maybe self sufficient but what about employment? U can have the best mall in the world, but people would still choose locations closer to their workplace.. New Bombay has been a "developing" area for far too long now... Countries have had boom and bust cycles but Navi Mumbai is still "developing".. The major infra structure projects - fast trains, airport, mthl are still all stuck.. Sez flopped...

please share the additional insights that you have to allay peoples apprehension about projects remaining on paper.. Most of us have very high regard for Godrej as a group, but may have different viewpoints about your project being a worthy investment.

Dear Chinuboy,

Greetings from Godrej Properties Ltd.

With regards to your concerns raised we would like to inform you that, this project is strategically located near Shedung toll plaza and connected via Panvel bypass road which further connects to Pune-Mumbai express highway and the time taken from Vashi Toll Plaza to our site is less than 40 minutes in moderate traffic conditions.

We would like to assure you that this location has been selected foreseeing the requirement of 150 acres land to build a township of this scale & the upcoming developments that may take place near Panvel offering employment and other opportunities in this sector.

If this distance is not within your geographical boundaries, wherein you ar.e looking for a property, may we request you to provide us with your choice of location for property so that we can refer to you our other projects which may help you in making an informed decision .

We at Godrej Properties always believe in a relationship based on trust with our customers and for us, ensuring customer satisfaction is of utmost importance.

Regards,
    Godrej Properties Limited
    CommentQuote
  • Reply to dec 12 -14 message
    M/S Godrej properties cLimited,

I was searching for a property in Panvel in April 2014 . I heard that M/S Godrej properties is coming with new project at Panvel. I visited there office at Sion Mumbai & I was told that the Pre launch is postponed till further notice. They have explained me the project & told me that channel partners are taking the cheque as per the procedure & will be deposited once the project is opened.

I left the with sad face . I heard from some where in OCT. 14 that Godrej Project at Panvel is open.Immediately I phoned Godrej sales executives for my requirement of for 1 BHK OR 2 BHK as per the availability but I was told that all 1 BHK sold out & 2 BHK available on 1st floor & top floors only. I contacted channel partners & they told me that flats are available.
    This I am bringing to notice M/S Godrej properties has told me that the flats are not available.
    I visited there office at Sion again in Nov. 14, & I was told that 1 BHK & 2BHK flats are available.

I am writing this because every one says Godrej is GOOD,Very Good, VVV Good this is my experience.

After I receive my reply from Godrej I may write my further experience with M/S Godrej Properties.
    CommentQuote
  • Are all forum members acknowledging comments and feedback from ‘GodrejProp’ are sure the gentleman behind this ID is true and legal representative of GODREJ Properties?
    CommentQuote
  • who is godrejprop. , is this id is the representative of godrej properties or someone else?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KK0099
    Are all forum members acknowledging comments and feedback from ‘GodrejProp’ are sure the gentleman behind this ID is true and legal representative of GODREJ Properties?

Originally Posted by Sammishra
    who is godrejprop. , is this id is the representative of godrej properties or someone else?

Dear KK0099 & Sammishra,

Thank you for your query.

We would like to inform you that this is the official ID for Godrej Properties ORM Team and all the responses are vetted by Godrej Properties representative.

Godrej Properties always believe in a relationship based on trust with our customers.

Regards,
    Godrej Properties Limited
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramachadran
    Reply to dec 12 -14 message
    M/S Godrej properties cLimited,

I was searching for a property in Panvel in April 2014 . I heard that M/S Godrej properties is coming with new project at Panvel. I visited there office at Sion Mumbai & I was told that the Pre launch is postponed till further notice. They have explained me the project & told me that channel partners are taking the cheque as per the procedure & will be deposited once the project is opened.

I left the with sad face . I heard from some where in OCT. 14 that Godrej Project at Panvel is open.Immediately I phoned Godrej sales executives for my requirement of for 1 BHK OR 2 BHK as per the availability but I was told that all 1 BHK sold out & 2 BHK available on 1st floor & top floors only. I contacted channel partners & they told me that flats are available.
    This I am bringing to notice M/S Godrej properties has told me that the flats are not available.
    I visited there office at Sion again in Nov. 14, & I was told that 1 BHK & 2BHK flats are available.

I am writing this because every one says Godrej is GOOD,Very Good, VVV Good this is my experience.

After I receive my reply from Godrej I may write my further experience with M/S Godrej Properties.

Dear Ramachadran,

Greetings from Godrej Properties!

We are pleased to assist you with the queries raised and would d like to inform you that we offer all our units transparently, solely on the basis of their availability.

The bookings are confirmed on first come first serve basis and thus the current information was given by the representatives accordingly to you upon their availability.

Channel Partners are independent entities who market various projects & we do not provide exclusive inventory to them.

We at Godrej Properties always believe in a relationship based on trust with our customers. For us, ensuring customer satisfaction is the most importance.

Regards,
    Godrej Properties
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej Properties

This is a political answer by M/S Godrej properties. My question is when the flats were not available with Godrej & suddenly the availability was shown by Godrej properties in Nov. How? When the flats are not available with Godrej properties how they are available with channel partners. Even channel partners are confirming the availability after consulting with Godrej till today

I do not want to go deep into this matter
    Last words of Godrej
    We at Godrej Properties always believe in a relationship based on trust with our customers. For us, ensuring customer satisfaction is the most importance.

Thanks for the reply . Let us close the issue. We have to trust when we are putting our hard money
    CommentQuote
  • Are sales still happening ?
    CommentQuote
  • There is no sign of the commencement of this project as per my info...I guess it was not even pre-launched...
    CommentQuote
  • ok .. thanks ..
    CommentQuote