X
Collapse

Godrej City, Godrej Properties, Panvel, Mumbai RERA Number -P52000001298

Last updated: October 19 2018
199 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Godrej City, Godrej Properties, Panvel, Mumbai RERA Number -P52000001298

I do not know why people are tempted to book into these kinds of projects inspite of burning their hands on other similar projects which have been mentioned in this forum thread.

Now you see every tom dick and harry kind of brokers and so called real estate consultants are selling this project only daily I get 10 email from different sources and brokers that flat starting 39 Lac , 150 Acre..... ..... 39 Lac... 150 Acre... now if you woke up in mid night and ask I can promptly tell these details.

Though I have not seen the final cost structure , but the final price may start from 50 Lac including parking and registrations or may b higher.

And I do not know what kind of Gold Mines these so far off areas without any connectivity hold, as people tend to rush for them.

See Just in middle of hilly area and rock mountain village ( with little population ) what you will get is only 150 acre living area thats it with no near by infrastructure. Rater one can prefer Palghar or Boisar in western Suburbs with more than half the rate and train connectivity or Central suburbs of Kalyan or for a bit cheaper Titwala or Ambarnath with local municipality and infrastructure in place.

And am fed of of these so called pre launch " " pre launch " daily you all should be getting mails and sms .

Reputed developer on LBS pre launch ... but ask the rate its more than the prevailing rate with no papers in place and 2 years of pre launch then 3-4 year of construction and 6 years down the lane the rate in near by building is same as of prelaunch.

So I again , caution all those who are retail individual investors please consider all the points before investing as RE is already heated up market , take the Newspaper of Friday or Saturday , you will see lots and lots of ads and prices being slashed.

Why to go after a very few builders with more than 50% rate of other builders and more or less same amenities. Very few builders say 3 out of 10 , rake up their prices by sheer marketing activity and brokers commission, rate go for other builders who are 7 out of 10 in numbers. ( eg Virar , Vasai , Mira Bhy area )

Also go for the ready to move or nearing completion projects, to safegaurd your investments.

As the rich or HNI or NRI RE investors , invest in same project by buying in bulk at 30-40% less price what you are paying hence even if they sell at builder quoted price they make huge profits,

A Word by a Banker

Comment

Why prelaunches at RTM prices?
      Originally posted by ashishpatna View Post
      I do not know why people are tempted to book into these kinds of projects inspite of burning their hands on other similar projects which have been mentioned in this forum thread.

Now you see every tom dick and harry kind of brokers and so called real estate consultants are selling this project only daily I get 10 email from different sources and brokers that flat starting 39 Lac , 150 Acre..... ..... 39 Lac... 150 Acre... now if you woke up in mid night and ask I can promptly tell these details.

Though I have not seen the final cost structure , but the final price may start from 50 Lac including parking and registrations or may b higher.

And I do not know what kind of Gold Mines these so far off areas without any connectivity hold, as people tend to rush for them.

See Just in middle of hilly area and rock mountain village ( with little population ) what you will get is only 150 acre living area thats it with no near by infrastructure. Rater one can prefer Palghar or Boisar in western Suburbs with more than half the rate and train connectivity or Central suburbs of Kalyan or for a bit cheaper Titwala or Ambarnath with local municipality and infrastructure in place.

And am fed of of these so called pre launch " " pre launch " daily you all should be getting mails and sms .

Reputed developer on LBS pre launch ... but ask the rate its more than the prevailing rate with no papers in place and 2 years of pre launch then 3-4 year of construction and 6 years down the lane the rate in near by building is same as of prelaunch.

So I again , caution all those who are retail individual investors please consider all the points before investing as RE is already heated up market , take the Newspaper of Friday or Saturday , you will see lots and lots of ads and prices being slashed. Why are these launches happening at RTM prices? See Godrej City Panvel

Why to go after a very few builders with more than 50% rate of other builders and more or less same amenities. Very few builders say 3 out of 10 , rake up their prices by sheer marketing activity and brokers commission, rate go for other builders who are 7 out of 10 in numbers. ( eg Virar , Vasai , Mira Bhy area )

Also go for the ready to move or nearing completion projects, to safegaurd your investments.

As the rich or HNI or NRI RE investors , invest in same project by buying in bulk at 30-40% less price what you are paying hence even if they sell at builder quoted price they make huge profits,

A Word by a Banker

Comment

this project all 1 & 2BHK are sold now

Comment

Originally posted by VVB99999 View Post
          this project all 1 & 2BHK are sold now

Good that all houses are sold. I hope that I won't get any more marketing (pre-launch) mail on this project in the most farthest area of Navi Mumbai. Good at least those who have booked would be happy to live after 7-8 years and by that time humans would also start living there as presently only trees exists. Also more projects should come in such a no man zone as "real estate" prospects looks much better there as Mumbai and Navi Mumbai sales are down and prices have been down on selective projects. Hope people are getting my message.

Comment

I can bet that only a small portion of the inventory was offered for sale... I'm sure they shall open it again.

I too was initially thinking about it (investment purposes). A lot of people may have got lured because of the relatively small booking price and the brand value of Godrej. I decided against it because of the following:

1. It is definitely in no mans land.. When it does come up, it would be 11kms from the heart of Panvel.
            2. The rates quoted for that area by Godrej are exorbitant. Another Lodha Palava in the making IMHO..
            3. Even though you may buy a project for investment, always buy it after thinking whether you can use it yourself.. If the answer to that question is no, it is definitely not worth it. You cannot live in this place if you work anywhere in Mumbai (other than Panvel, which itself shall take time to develop).

The rate quoted for a 2BHK was Rs 70 lakh excl the Govt taxes.. If you include it, the ticket size would be Rs. 79 lakh approx.. Kalpataru Riverside in the heart of Panvel offers a 2BHK for Rs 85 lakh with ready possession and all amenities like swimming pool, clubhouse, etc.. That too ready possession. Why invest in a havamahal when you have good RTM inventory already available?

Comment

Well I met the godrej executives in their office and personally checkeed that all 1 BHK & 2 BHK units are gone. Many of the peoples are NRIs from gulf,Singapore....this can be a trusted investment for NRIs with reliable names like godrej Additionally payment terms are also easy ...

Are the good in delivering the promised dates? this project they are saying will be ready by 2018 ...

Comment

Why do I see real estate broker when there is no activity in a thread? VVB - go ahead if you have surplus money which cannot be put to any use. In that case Godrej would be good but otherwise there are plenty of better options for various people with different requirements. Hope this clarifies. Delay by year or so is possible and has happened with Godrej at other locations as well but name can be trusted otherwise.

Comment

Its Nice, Panvel has grown as a city and with upcoming International Airport, it is going to rise more rapidly in next few years.Godrej Properties is brand name in Real Estate Sector , the project here is definitely going to be a hit.

Comment

Looks like a broker party over here. Guys please head over to your Godrej sales office for such discussions.

Comment

• Re : Godrej City, Godrej Properties, Panvel, Mumbai RERA Number -P52000001298

1 & 2 Bhik sold out..... Too good to be true..... Looks like mumbaikars are not interested in 3 bhks. Presume we all are used to living in cramped spaces, even in panvel where I suppose you can even have a bungalow at these prices.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X