Another township coming up in Panvel!!

Presenting Godrej City - an integrated and self sufficient township, now poised to adorn Panvel, Mumbai. This ambitious new addition to the Godrej Properties' portfolio is slated to hit the city very soon. The township is replete with every conceivable amenity. The development spans over a whopping 150 acres with ample open spaces to give you a sprawling outdoor experience. A Frank Henegan 9 hole golf course awaits all golfing enthusiasts. The location is heralded to be the next big center of urban and civic development.
Read more
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Need Update

Hello Members n Godrej Properties Representative,
    It's really quite long we have no update on tbe project. Is the project going to be launched or will remain on hold. It's now June end.
    Can someone update on the actual statis of the project, it will really help.
    When is the actual pre launch. Alsi is their any cinstruction activity going on at the site?
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like they are going to refund the booking amount without interest... :D
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to my agent who did the booking they say godrej will be asking 0.5% balance by end of july and by august can do the Stamp duty and registration...

Don't know How far its true....finger crossed
    CommentQuote
  • Dear GodrejProp ,
    Can u plz let us know :
    1. The exact status of the project location/construction as on date,
    2. Have u recived the cc n when is the project getting launched,
    3. Is the booking still on; if yes, is their availability of flats

It would really help if u can let us know the above as we all r anxious since it is taking really a longer time than expected to move on.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,

Greetings from Godrej Properties Limited!

Currently, we are awaiting approvals from the concerned authorities and we are hopeful that this may get closed by July 2015 end.

Thank you for expressing your concerns and we shall keep you posted about the developments.

Regards,
    Godrej Properties Limited
    CommentQuote
  • The price looks like its stagnant in this area, the project was offered at around Rs. 5500/- one year ago.

Today's rates is almost the same.

http://www./Property-Rates-Trends/Multistorey-Apartment-rates-New-Panvel-in-Navi-Mumbai
    CommentQuote
  • I called the agent from whome I did my booking he say Godrej is still waiting on the approval, construction might start by Dec 2015 that also is just the assume date from Godrej. He also mention that by any reason if you want to withdraw or cancel the booking can do and the money will be refunded.

Please guys anyone have any update on this Panvel project please share your Views.....

Thanks
    kamal
    CommentQuote
  • Are there any news abt Godrej City Panvel?Whether they got approval or not for starting construction?
    CommentQuote
  • What I heard from Marketing guys that now it is difficult for them to say that when this project will be launched.

Construction approval is on hold by CIDCO and these people are not sure when they will get the approval.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilbhutra
    What I heard from Marketing guys that now it is difficult for them to say that when this project will be launched.
    Construction approval is on hold by CIDCO and these people are not sure when they will get the approval.

Godrej representative should clarify when the project will start They have written on this site earlier.They can reply now
    The people who have booked can take further step
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any update on the Launching of this Project ?
    CommentQuote
    Is there any update on the Launching of this Project ?

To,
    Godrej Properties;

Could you please update this forum?
    CommentQuote
    Is there any update on the Launching of this Project ?

Hello Kapilbhutra,

Greetings from Godrej Properties!
    Our current optimistic timeline for the launch of this project is May 2016.
    Godrej Properties always believes in a relationship based on trust with its customers.
    Should you have any other query in future, please visit our website and write to us along with your contact details and we shall reply to you at the earliest and assist you in your home buying process.

Regards,
    Team Godrej Properties
    CommentQuote
  • Are bookings still happening ? If yes , at what rate ?
    CommentQuote
  • Several years back (check this thread) I had warned people to stay away from this project.. Those who invest here shall cry a lot with the delay. They shall "launch" and "relaunch" the project at least 4 to 5 times till they get enough suckers to buy into their ponzi scheme which is unliveable by any stretch of imagination... buyer beware, or cry forever..
    CommentQuote