Another township coming up in Panvel!!

Presenting Godrej City - an integrated and self sufficient township, now poised to adorn Panvel, Mumbai. This ambitious new addition to the Godrej Properties' portfolio is slated to hit the city very soon. The township is replete with every conceivable amenity. The development spans over a whopping 150 acres with ample open spaces to give you a sprawling outdoor experience. A Frank Henegan 9 hole golf course awaits all golfing enthusiasts. The location is heralded to be the next big center of urban and civic development.
Read more
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HI All,

Just a note of caution before you invest in Godrej. I have requested a refund of my initial deposit due to financial constraints (which Godrej had marketed as an option until construction starts). I requested this refund and withdrawal in January 2017 and unfortunately it is May and I have not received my money back after multiple followups. The excuses are multi-fold - they say "year end accounting" , "approval not received yet". Most of the times they don't pick up the phone pf my old father. I would like everybody to know this before they invest. The service is really bad and I had never expected this from a name like Godrej.
    CommentQuote
  • This project hasn't been official launched and already 19 pages have been dedicated to this topic. I am wondering why so much craze for a pie in the sky. Is it because of brand Godrej or flop brmad Panvel.

​​​​
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vjadvani
    HI All,

Just a note of caution before you invest in Godrej. I have requested a refund of my initial deposit due to financial constraints (which Godrej had marketed as an option until construction starts). I requested this refund and withdrawal in January 2017 and unfortunately it is May and I have not received my money back after multiple followups. The excuses are multi-fold - they say "year end accounting" , "approval not received yet". Most of the times they don't pick up the phone pf my old father. I would like everybody to know this before they invest. The service is really bad and I had never expected this from a name like Godrej.

Greetings from Godrej Properties!

We believe that our team has spoken to you and discussed your issue in detail. Further, we hope that your concern is clarified conclusively.

Being a Customer Centric company, it is always our endeavor to serve our customers in their best interest.

In case you need any assistance in future, kindly mail us at customercare.gpl@godrejproperties.com or call us on 18002665706 and we will me more than happy to help you.

Regards,
    Godrej Properties Team
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • MANOJa2 years ago
      Godrej Team !

This is anonymous forum and revealing name of user is against rule of this forum .
  • Originally Posted by Godrej Properties

Dear Vikas,

Greetings from Godrej Properties!

We believe that our team has spoken to you and discussed your issue in detail. Further, we hope that your concern is clarified conclusively.

Being a Customer Centric company, it is always our endeavor to serve our customers in their best interest.

In case you need any assistance in future, kindly mail us at customercare.gpl@godrejproperties.com or call us on 18002665706 and we will me more than happy to help you.

Regards,
    Godrej Properties Team

Dear Godrej Properties Team !
    This is anonymous forum and revealing name of user is against rule of this forum (specially if user has not revealed it)

BTW what is going on with this project ??
    So many years and it is still in pre-launch phase ?

I feel lucky that i did not invest in this project, one of your channel partner had almost got me into this couple of years ago!
    CommentQuote
  • Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority Certificate Numbers

Project
    Certificate No.

Godrej City
    P52000001298

All the above projects details are available on the below link

https://maharerait.mahaonline.gov.in/PrintPreview/PrintPreview/UHJvamVjdElEPTI2NDUmRGl2aXNpb249NiZVc2VySUQ9MjcyOTYmUm9sZUlEPTEmQXBwSUQ9MjQwOTAmQWN0aW9uPVNFQVJDSCZDaGFyYWN0ZXJEPTAz

CommentQuote
  • Their Rera registration shows STP (special township approval), meaning mandatory EWS/LIG units, commercial, school, hospital etc...Good in terms of these amenities...however worried about the construction which wll continue for next 10-15yrs at the site...
    Also current connectivity is not good, hope it gets better in 5-7yrs...
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej city Panvel 2 bhk 92 lakhs all inclusive.

The map address is Village Thombrewadi, Post Taluka, Panvel.

Its 12 km from panvel.

Isnt it too expesive like godrej nirmal alive 2.05 cr for 2 bhk in a struck project in thane

CommentQuote