Another township coming up in Panvel!!

Presenting Godrej City - an integrated and self sufficient township, now poised to adorn Panvel, Mumbai. This ambitious new addition to the Godrej Properties' portfolio is slated to hit the city very soon. The township is replete with every conceivable amenity. The development spans over a whopping 150 acres with ample open spaces to give you a sprawling outdoor experience. A Frank Henegan 9 hole golf course awaits all golfing enthusiasts. The location is heralded to be the next big center of urban and civic development.
Read more
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Per this broker, launch rate is Rs. 6,500/-
    Pre launch offer for Godrej “City”, NH4, Panvel, Navi Mumbai 40 lacs | No Brokerage | Property Destiny – Estate agents in Mira road,Estate agents in Thane,Property Consultants in Miraroad,Property Consultants in Thane
    At that price, IB Greens with their 25/75 scheme should be a no-brainer (lower rate + possession next year)

Originally Posted by sunilr
    I heard India bulls has some inventory left on 2 and 3 BHK in phase 1. Also they are launching phase 2 now. I got offer on phase 1 with 12.5% now, 12.5% in one year and remaining 75% on possession. Rate for phase 1 is Rs 5900 and phase 2 should be around Rs 5200 (not sure). How does it compares with Godrej (godrej priced around 5,500)? Any other similar project on Panvel?
    CommentQuote
  • Found a related news about this project..seems it is near Khanawale village
    Godrej Properties seeks shareholder nod to invest Rs 565 crore - Economic Times

Can find this right next to Hiranandani project.

But, this seems really FAR...how will a person commute to work from here...are there trains from Mahape to panvel ?
    or you need to take the highway upto Panvel for any connectivity ?
    CommentQuote
  • That's the price one (longer commute times) has to pay to live next to a golf course and project with 50% greenery as they claim. Where else in the MMA would you find these amenities. Hopefully if the airport and proposed SEZs in the area take off there should be plenty of employment opportunities in the vicinity leading to not-so-distant commutes.

Originally Posted by mit_mi
    Found a related news about this project..seems it is near Khanawale village
    Godrej Properties seeks shareholder nod to invest Rs 565 crore - Economic Times

Can find this right next to Hiranandani project.

But, this seems really FAR...how will a person commute to work from here...are there trains from Mahape to panvel ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Muzzy73
    Hey Bomdel,
    thanks for the response. You banged the nail on the head. Yes it is my 1st time investment. and yes I would like to leave this my daughter who is just about 2 years old hence it is not buy today sell tomorrow deal. Being NRI does not mean I have bag loads of money; just enough saving to do down-payment plus some payments. I wil still have take a personal loan (cheaper here than India mortgage) to fully pay the builder. As said I do not intend to retire permanently in India. Only possibility if God has another plan for me.

It's the damn golf couurse that is exciting me otherwise Marathon is much better as far as I am concerned. Will decide after visiting both sites in April.

Thank you once again

still i prefer ready posession in casabella (lodha)golf course ia already there it will take 66 lakhs all exluding sd. rather than buying panvel.
    CommentQuote
  • 6500/ft....no no..it is not that deserving...so far from Panvel railway station with a rumour of airport shifting to Madh Island side..at least I am not going to this project...better go to Lodha Casa..RTM...people started living there and going to work in Mumbai either through Kopar Khairane or Through Dombivali....let THE ELITE CLASS purchase this city..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mit_mi

There are local trains running from Thane to Panvel . So today commute by train from Mahape to Panvel is possible .
    CommentQuote
  • Mahape/ Thane / CST to Panvel railway station, there are local trains but what about further to these ELITE townships?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info.

Checked the distance from Shedung to Panvel stations and that is around 10 kms.

Does any one know what are the maintenance charges/per sq ft.

Dont think it makes sense to invest at such a high price in such a remote location and pay high maintenance charges for the upkeep waiting for the area to develop..

Hopefully at least they dont keep the land at lease and transfer it to the society.

Originally Posted by kalandar
    There are local trains running from Thane to Panvel . So today commute by train from Mahape to Panvel is possible .
    CommentQuote
  • 6000 per sft is A NO NO, I am building my own bungalow on 2500sft plot at half if the cost, near to shedung.
    CommentQuote
  • If maintenance charge/sq ft is less than or equal to Rs.2.....then some common man dare to invest there as after at least 9-10 years this area will be catching up...
    CommentQuote
  • I have been told BSP is 4800-5000.
    CommentQuote
  • I got an email from godrej quoting 1 BHK ~456 sqft carpet for ~39 lakhs....(all these are initial figures)..means 6500/- psft even if we assume 30% loading....rest we will know after launch of the project...

Originally Posted by bomdel
    I have been told BSP is 4800-5000.
    CommentQuote
  • or may be ~39 lakh may be all inclusive....then it seems ar bsp of ~5000....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajpatel
    or may be ~39 lakh may be all inclusive....then it seems ar bsp of ~5000....

Yupes

Flat cost 3,900,000
    CP+CH etc. 500,000
    Only Flat cost 3,400,000
    Area 705
    carpet 450
    BSP 4,823

If we take 2 or 3 bhk, effective BSP should come down further given 5 lac of CP,CH will remain constant.
    CommentQuote
  • More details as per their email:
    1BHK- carpet 456 -39 lakhs
    2BHK- carpet 702- 59 lakhs
    2BHK- carpet 796- 67 lakhs
    3BHK -carpet 950 -78 lakhs
    3BHK -carpet 1132 -95 lakhs
    CommentQuote