Another township coming up in Panvel!!

Presenting Godrej City - an integrated and self sufficient township, now poised to adorn Panvel, Mumbai. This ambitious new addition to the Godrej Properties' portfolio is slated to hit the city very soon. The township is replete with every conceivable amenity. The development spans over a whopping 150 acres with ample open spaces to give you a sprawling outdoor experience. A Frank Henegan 9 hole golf course awaits all golfing enthusiasts. The location is heralded to be the next big center of urban and civic development.
Read more
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bomdel
    Yupes

Flat cost 3,900,000
    CP+CH etc. 500,000
    Only Flat cost 3,400,000
    Area 705
    carpet 450
    BSP 4,823

If we take 2 or 3 bhk, effective BSP should come down further given 5 lac of CP,CH will remain constant.

Loading is 36% , is that not very high ?
    CommentQuote
  • Kharghar or godrej panvel

Originally Posted by ajay1000
    Loading is 36% , is that not very high ?

Hi friends ,

If i want my money invested for 8 to 10 years , which is a good bet

1. a decent society near central park in kharghar or

2. an investment in godrej panvel ,

this shall be rented out and sometimes be a weekend home for self.

I think to pay a 10 to 20 percent premium and get one in kharghar makes more sense.
    CommentQuote
  • Between Marathon, Indiabulls, Godrej, Hiranandani and all the smaller developers, this New Panvel region should see lot of development in the future.
    CommentQuote
  • Without quoting name of the builder, a reputed and prominent builder in Andheri (E) is now giving construction linked rate of Rs 12,750 down from earlier rate of Rs 15,500. Don't you think these far flung areas now needs to be completely repriced considering what is slowly happening in proper city area?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunilr
    Without quoting name of the builder, a reputed and prominent builder in Andheri (E) is now giving construction linked rate of Rs 12,750 down from earlier rate of Rs 15,500. Don't you think these far flung areas now needs to be completely repriced considering what is slowly happening in proper city area?

Yes, Very True, just seen now with Gudi Padwa offer the new launches or second phases are quoting less than 10-15% of the earlier quoted rates.

Hence, wait and watch and grab the deal , after good discount and negotiations at least 20% less than builder quoted rates
    CommentQuote
    Without quoting name of the builder, a reputed and prominent builder in Andheri (E) is now giving construction linked rate of Rs 12,750 down from earlier rate of Rs 15,500. Don't you think these far flung areas now needs to be completely repriced considering what is slowly happening in proper city area?

My guess it would be vasant oasis, as they are the only ones who jumped straight from 12,750 to 16,000. If it's same than i would consider is is obvious and may not reflect mood of all.

Guys, pls share more such deals. we should make best of this time.
    thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Bomdel,
    Please let us know what is obvious in Vasant? In name of Gudi Padwa, almost every developer is calling and willing to negotiate with serious and interested buyer if reduction not done across the board. Rest you please advise why shouldn't people wait for prices to settle somewhat?
    CommentQuote
    Hi Bomdel,
    Please let us know what is obvious in Vasant? In name of Gudi Padwa, almost every developer is calling and willing to negotiate with serious and interested buyer if reduction not done across the board. Rest you please advise why shouldn't people wait for prices to settle somewhat?

No no..i think you got me wrong, all i am saying is please share such info so that we all can benefit :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bomdel
    No no..i think you got me wrong, all i am saying is please share such info so that we all can benefit :)

As I said, I find builders willing to negotiate and reduce price in pretext of Gudi Padwa if you are serious and put money on table. I am talking to some reputed builders in Andheri, Mulund and Thane and have seen this. Even if it is a correction on case to case basis, this would put pressure on other projects in area and obviously on far flung areas which are not live able presently and depend on all future stories. Would be happy to see other side of coin, if there is any.
    CommentQuote
  • Has any one been to the godrej city panvel site ?
    CommentQuote
  • Seems the projcet will take time to be launched...
    CommentQuote
  • All on Paper without any approval, to lure the end users and trap them. Another HIRCO / IB Panvel is likely to happen.

The site is far away from Panvel towards Kahalpur, which is further 20 Minutes from Panvel Expressway start.
    CommentQuote
  • correct, this rate includes car park and club house
    CommentQuote
  • Update from a Panvel based broker: The location of the golf course is not finalized yet. These initial units will not necessarily be near the "proposed" golf course (forget about facing the golf course!). The overall project has not received the necessary permissions, it may take at least an year to get a clear picture of the overall approved township and the layout plan.

PS: dont forget what happened with the "Club Moss", the supposedly world class clubhouse of the Indiabulls Panvel township project. They gave full page advertisements for years about it, but finally they scrapped it totally, treating all buyers like a piece of rubbish.
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej may be a good builder but it is not a correct time for pre-launch at the end of the Mumbai (shall I say Navi Mumbai or even world). 1) When will it come (Whatever be the claim, it would be uncertain in my view), 2) Who will live there? Presently no one lives and no one is expected for around half a decade so it is proposed as summer home presently in my view, 3) let us talk about capital appreciation but then don't put cost (or opportunity cost) of capital, 4) Plans are not fixed (how can they be when this is pre-launch). So put your money on """leap of faith""" due to brand name "Godrej". True by Hiranandani was also a good name before HIRCO Panvel happened ....and story continues.....
    CommentQuote