I've booked at Tivon Park Ghatkopar West builder is DhamjiShamji Shah,if anyone else has done so let me know and we can form a group
Read more
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by investorp
    Howz this project as compared to say kalpataru or wadhwa ?

The other 2 are much more fancier and will reflect the same in prices also.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Zombat , what wing did u book in , i too have bkd a flat at tivon park

Please message me and let me know.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bennydsouza

Please message me and let me know.

firstly sorry about the delay in replying however i cannot message you since you did not make 10 comments on the forum so this is disabled for you, however i have booked in H wing, you might also be in the same since that was the first one they started selling
    CommentQuote
  • I'm really disappointed with DhamjiShamji people I haven't heard from them in a while and now the contact person does not answer his cellphone, everytime i need an update i need to call the head of sales and only then get a revert are all builders like this?
    CommentQuote
  • Zomba

Originally Posted by zombat
    I'm really disappointed with DhamjiShamji people I haven't heard from them in a while and now the contact person does not answer his cellphone, everytime i need an update i need to call the head of sales and only then get a revert are all builders like this?

Hi Mr. Zombat,

Could you please help me out with your flat number.?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Zombat and benny, I have bought a flat in Tivon park as well please let me know which wing you'll are in
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • amit.munshi19852 years ago
      I have bought a flat as well can we all connect using a different channel.
  • It has 3types of configuration

1/2/3bhk
    CommentQuote
  • All Tivon Park buyers - I'm interested too, but isnt location in middle of airline flight path. Will airplane landing-noise be big problem?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Tivon Park, Ghatkopar west

Dear Mr. Amit,

Well, That's correct it is nearby to Domestic and international Airports.

But that is the best part of the project, that it is near by to all necessities, it is not only near to the airport but it is near to the commercial hub (BKC, Andheri, Godrej, Etc. ). School, College, Multiplex, Mall.
    CommentQuote
  • The location looks crap !!! surrounded by slums !!! Also the airport noise will be a problem.
    CommentQuote
  • User 'Tivon_Park' is claiming closeness to Domestic and International Airport as USP of this project as if we have to catch flights on day to day basis to commute to the office or place of work ;)

I won't be surprised if the user 'Tivon_Park' comes back on 'Slums' as another USP, you will get Domestic helps in abundant ;)

Such misleading Property agents Should be Banned from this forum :bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • How is the project & surroundings? Is there too much slum? Can I buy it for end use where family can stay? When is the builder going to give possession? What is the price at which people here have bought it for and during what time? I am looking to buy 1 bhk in 80-90 lacs budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by keyurvinchhi
    How is the project & surroundings? Is there too much slum? Can I buy it for end use where family can stay? When is the builder going to give possession? What is the price at which people here have bought it for and during what time? I am looking to buy 1 bhk in 80-90 lacs budget.

When I spoke to the sales people couple of months back, they indicated it's located within the minority dominated area, and would be preferred by the same. Personally it shouldn't matter and no offense to anyone, equal respect to everyone.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • How many towers are done in tivon out of 8
    CommentQuote