Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kalyan East, Mumbai - Is it good for investment?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Kalyan East, Mumbai - Is it good for investment?

Last updated: June 26 2014
6 | Posts
3784 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalyan East, Mumbai - Is it good for investment?

Hello Everyone,

I've just came across this wonderful forum and came to know many things about investment in Kalyan, but since the threads were of 2010 and 2013 and I'm having my own doubts; I've created this post.

Post of 2010 & Post of 2013 these 2 posts have cleared some idea about investing in Kalyan, but I also came to know that within 3 years many of the opinion from the investors got changed, in the first post people were denying to buy a property in Kalyan whereas in 2013 they are insisting different localities in Kalyan itself.

Basically I've seen a property in Kalyan East located near to Relax Garden Nx Hotel, Malangad Rd, Chinchpada Gaon, Kalyan.

Below are my main queries before going to this property:

1. Is this location is a good opinion for investment?
    2. I'm looking for both rent and sale, will it give me benefit if I'm going to sell this property in 2015?
    3. What about the Local government body here? Is it Gram Panchayat/Nagar Palika/Mahanagar Palika? Also does it make any difference?
    4. Can I get a help for list of document which I should ask from the owner before making any payment, since this is a resale flat?
    5. Is there any other major point which I may not knowing, please help me with that also.
    Last edited December 13 2016, 05:04 PM.

Re : Kalyan East, Mumbai - Is it good for investment?

Kalyan lies in very outskirts of Mumbai. Sometimes, it is not even considered a part of Mumbai. So you have to make sure you are investing in correct place. The MIDC areas are very close to kalyan, so it will be a good option for renting your property there.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmishra View Post
      Kalyan lies in very outskirts of Mumbai. Sometimes, it is not even considered a part of Mumbai. So you have to make sure you are investing in correct place. The MIDC areas are very close to kalyan, so it will be a good option for renting your property there.
      Thanks for this Ankit,

Actually I'm not much known to Kalyan internally, are you aware of Relax Garden Nx Hotel, Malangad Rd, Chinchpada Gaon in Kalyan or do you think investing in this locality of Kalyan will be beneficial for me?

Comment

Hello, Actually it is little far from the other main areas but not a bad idea at all for investment purpose.

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion Dimpi,

I have few more questions, can you help me on any of these?

3. What about the Local government body here? Is it Gram Panchayat/Nagar Palika/Mahanagar Palika? Also does it really makes any difference?
          4. Can I get a help for list of document which I should ask from the owner before making any payment, since this is a resale flat?
          5. Is there any other major point which I may not knowing, please help me with that also.
          6. Any idea about the average rent going on in this locality?

Comment

Kalyan a good choice

Hi Rishi,

Kalyan is a good investment place.

".....I have few more questions, can you help me on any of these?
            3. What about the Local government body here? Is it Gram Panchayat/Nagar Palika/Mahanagar Palika? Also does it really makes any difference?...."

ANS - It is part of a municipal corporation called KDMC. This includes Dombivili as well. Civic body makes a huge difference as the managemtn is much better.

ANS - I have attached a checklist.

ANS- I would still prefer Kalyan west because access to Thane and new commercial hubs of Vikhroli & Powai by road is easier.

6. Any idea about the average rent going on in this locality?
            A 1 BHK will be go for 5,000 p.m
            Attached Files

Comment

I would advise you to invest in west side agra road and area nearby station. As Train is the most preferred mode of communication for kalyan. Lots of commercial activities coming up in agra road and vicinity. If not near station you can see khadakpada and areas which is new developing with many new projects coming up there.
              But 1 year is a very short term investment in RE. You need to wait at least 5-10yrs for good returns

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X