Hi,

I bought 2bhk in Bhoomi Gardenia in july 2013 and builder was saying that we would be getting possesion by nov 2013 but till now i am not getting possesion in Bhoomi Gardenai.
I am continuosly following up with builder from last 3-4 months and every time builders says you will get possesion next month.

Is there anyway to get the information, why Builder is not getting occupancy Certificate(OC)
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Even the problem is same with me..
    CommentQuote
  • I am also continuously following up with builder from last 6 months and every time builders says you will get possession next month.
    Is there anyway to get the information, why Builder/ Gajra Group is not getting occupancy Certificate(OC).
    Most of the agents in that area are selling investor flats only ?? Are all the investors getting out of the project???
    No Information is being shared? Anyone has an update on this issue??
    CommentQuote
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakhar01
    Hi,

I bought 2bhk in Bhoomi Gardenia in july 2013 and builder was saying that we would be getting possesion by nov 2013 but till now i am not getting possesion in Bhoomi Gardenai.
    I am continuosly following up with builder from last 3-4 months and every time builders says you will get possesion next month.

Is there anyway to get the information, why Builder is not getting occupancy Certificate(OC)

Hi prakhar01/ ingass81

Have you got the Flat Possesion, I was looking to buy a Flat in Gardenia II

Regards
    Naresh
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Bhoomi Gardenia https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/64938-bhoomi-gardenia-gajra-group-roadpali-mumbai?t=66255
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote