Green View Sethia Infra Goregaon West Mumbai

Last updated: December 6 2018
38 | Posts
14765 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green View Sethia Infra Goregaon West Mumbai

Sethia Infra has done pre launch of its project called Green View recently at off MG Road, Goregaon (w), near Manthan Hotel.

5 tower of 7 storey each and 1 tower of 9 storey
    Rate quoted Rs. 9750 per sq ft
    1 BHK - 650 sq ft
    2 BHK - 830-880 sq ft

They are already constructing one project called Link View which is next to this site. Its 19 storey tower and 14 floors are constructed.

Looks good investment opportunity. Has any one booked in this project?

Would appreciate feedback on this project.

Thnx
    Last edited January 16 2017, 11:58 AM.

Re : Green View Sethia Infra Goregaon West Mumbai

The have already stopped the booking of Green view now they are taking the booking of Sea View but the rate are increased to 11000.

Comment

I have booked a 2BHK in "sea view"
      any 1 else who have booked here..?

Comment

I was also keen on this project, but by the time I contacted them, 'Green View' was sold out and 'Sea View' was quoted at Rs 11K + Rs 50 floor rise. It is a nice project with good connectivity. I rued that I did not contact them during prelaunch, wherein it would have made a difference of nearly Rs 7-8 Lakhs for 1 BHK.

Hi gr8thinking -
        1) did they reduce the price below 11K. In my discussion with them - i felt that it they were inflexible on the price
        2) Did they show the legal clearance and BMC documents. They told me that it would be shown only if get my cheque book, just before booking.
        Last edited June 3 2014, 12:29 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

hi Geekay,
          1) well, they are not so flexible with their pricing of 2BHK coz they seem to be confident of getting 2BHK buyers and they have just a few 2 BHK's - 36 in total.

2) I booked a 2bhk for 95lacs on 12th floor (hence, rate = 95lacs / 830 = 11445Rs. / sqft)
          yes, these are quite compact 2 BHK's and are cannot be compared to those spacious 2BHK with areas of 1000's..

3) I got thier documents checked from my lawyer in their head office at Malad East.
          Currently, they have a CC upto plinth and Approved plans upto 2nd floor only.
          However, I was advised that this is a normal industry standard here in Mumbai to get the CC and approval of plans in stages..
          Overall, on the legal front, i was given a green signal by my lawyer..

The higher floors give a distant view of the creek, while being westerly, the air flow and light is fantastic.
          Last edited June 3 2014, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Hi I have also got their brocher 67 lacs 1BHK but when i contacted them 10-15 days back. they stopped the booking for green view and gave me option for see view and the rate was 11000+ floor rise. I heard in the market that they took booking of green view 9500 and many investor has booked and now selling at 11000. I am also interested in 1BHK but they are not ready to bargain. By the way how much you paid as booking. I am looking for an 1BHK 10000 range. Have you seen any other project in this area ?

Comment

Pawan,
              the price quoted to u is the same price quoted to me.. however for 1 BHK i think u can negotiate with them for a better deal once u sit across the table..
              No, i have not seen any other projects since none of the quoted prices come near to my budget range !

Comment

How much Booking amount you paid

Comment

When is the possession date? Also pl share exact location - closer or opposite Vaman Pethe or St Thomas School?

Comment

pawanvalecha

I paid a booking amt. of 5 lacs.

@rsrsin

Posession date claimed by builder in Jun 2016.
                    it is located on M.G. Road, Goregaon (W). If going from the Goregaon station / Ratna Hotel, take a right at Manthan Hotel (Hotel will be on ur right side). this interior lane runs parallel to the link road.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X