Casa Lakeside, Lodha Group, Dombivali, Mumbai

Last updated: January 6 2015
3 | Posts
2994 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casa Lakeside, Lodha Group, Dombivali, Mumbai

I have paid 20% and the stamp duty registration charges for appartment in case lakeside (palava) about a month a back but they have not fixed any date for registration so far. What should I do? They do not respond to any queries when I ask them to provide information on clearances as I need to apply for bank loan but they do not respond to any emails? Additionally they have sent a demand for footing level. What should I do? can I send a legal notice or something like RTI to get a clear picture of what is happening?

Re : Casa Lakeside, Lodha Group, Dombivali, Mumbai

Originally posted by susax78 View Post
    I have paid 20% and the stamp duty registration charges for appartment in case lakeside (palava) about a month a back but they have not fixed any date for registration so far. What should I do? They do not respond to any queries when I ask them to provide information on clearances as I need to apply for bank loan but they do not respond to any emails? Additionally they have sent a demand for footing level. What should I do? can I send a legal notice or something like RTI to get a clear picture of what is happening?
    Please visit the following site. There are many like you and get in touch with them

LODHA BUILDERS P LTD - MUMBAI Reviews, LODHA BUILDERS P LTD - MUMBAI India, Online, Service

Comment

whats your status now?
      I bought a flat at casa lakeside, booking done on 7th dec 2014.. They are sending demand letter promptly apart from everything else

Comment

There is a Separate lakeside forum as well.... I have read there About Lodha delaying registrations for this project because of some problems... Do read up... Might help!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X