It appears that Runwal is launching their township on the land they had purchased or gotten into a joint agreement with from PAL which isn't too far from Lodha's township, and the upcoming Palava City project.

It is priced well at Rs. 3996/ SqFt, as compared to the Lodha Palava City Project. From the email it sounds like they are providing most of the amenities that Lodha's Project will have. This area should see lot of development in the future with all these townships coming up. Another GB Road in the making.

Admin edit: To see a list of projects in Mumbai, as discussed on IREF, click here
Attachments:
Read more
504 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I had enquired about these in October 2012. During that time, the rate was 3600/ SqFt as a pre launch offer. But still it's a good rate to be bought at. I had received the same email wherein they had mentioned 26 lakhs.
    CommentQuote
  • When is the project likely to get complete ?
    CommentQuote
  • More details from an Agent:

Key Highlights :-

Total Project size - 150 Acres
      Phase 1 - 22 Acres
      Layout - 5 Towers of 27 storeys each
      Aesthetically designed 1, 1.5 , 2 & 3 BHK apartments in a combination of 27 floors tower.

Typology :-

1 BHK - 645
      1.5 BHK - 770
      2 BHK – 840 /860
      3 BHK - 1105

Features :-
      - Children’s Play Area
      - Senior Citizen Corner
      - Lush Green Gardens
      - Amphitheatre
      - Party Lawns
      - Sports Arena
      - Yoga Area
      - Swimming Pool
      - State of Art Gymnasium
    CommentQuote
  • can u help me out with the builders contact details... i am interested in the project
    CommentQuote
  • It would be great if someone could tag the exact location in google maps here..
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody has visited site, anybody has got more info regarding present status of the project and target possession date?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello guys,
    As I am also intereted in this project I have been to the site yesterday.
    The site is almost 3.5 kms from Kalyan Shil main road. I am also new to this area hence I am also not much aware of Dombivali.
    I moved from the site to dombivali station. The distance is around 4.5 kms. This is good.

We have to forsee the future and plan.
    This is closer to Dombivali city. Lodha is a bit far from Dombivali station. This is an advantage over Lodha Palava.
    Runwal -->No Modular Kitchen, No AC..
    Floor rise from 1st floor onwards is 30/sft and 63/sft for garden facing flats.
    Costing is very good as per me. Also on prelaunch 10th to 18th floor as they have box rate around 4441 (including garden facing cost).
    project Launch date as of now is 27th April 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasad0506
    It would be great if someone could tag the exact location in google maps here..

https://maps.google.co.in/maps?expflags=enable_star_based_justifications:true&ie=UTF8&cid=14517834986162426458&q=Runwal&iwloc=A≷=IN&hl=en_uk
    I stay near this location .it is well connected to Dombivli than Lodha.
    CommentQuote
  • isn't Runwal known for delays and increase in cost during construction?
    CommentQuote
  • Is Dombivali is good locality to invest from where we can get good returns in short term ? I have seen one project of Runwal on Then Belapur Road which is under construction since a long time.
    CommentQuote
  • Its our constant endeavour to offer you latest and best in Mumbai Real Estate.

We present to you 156 acres township – Codename Mydesire by Runwal Group. The project is located at Betawade Gaon & Maanpada Goan Bus Stop, Dombivali

The township is proposed with retail – R Mall, commercial buildings, IT Parks, school etc. The complex offers best in class of internal and external amenities.

The phase I of project consists of 10 Residential Towers of 27 habitable floors. Its the first High Rise in Dombivali
    The apartment sizes are as follows:
    1 BHK: 645 sq. ft saleable
    1.5 BHK: 770 sq. ft saleable
    2 BHK: 860 sq. ft saleable
    2 BHK: 840 sq. ft saleable
    3 BHK: 1105 sq. ft saleable
    Possession: December 2018.

Lock-in: Till Possession

Price Details:
    Basic Price - Rs.3996/- per sq. ft saleable onwards. Plus Floor Rise of Rs. 30/-.
    Flat Rate (inclusive of Floor Rise) of Rs. 4401/- for apartment between 10th to 18th Floor.
    Flat Rate (inclusive of Floor Rise) of Rs. 4536/- for apartment between 19th to 27th Floor.
    Preferred Location Charges of Rs. 63/- applicable for Garden Facing Units up to 18th Floor.
    Infrastructure Cost 220/- per sq. ft. saleable.
    Construction Linked Payment Schedule.
    20% Money to be paid in 42 Days of Booking.
    Price Subject to change at sole Discretion of the developer.
    Token Amount: Rs 54000/- Cheque Favouring "HORIZON PROJECTS PRIVATE LIMITED-RECEIVABLES ESCROW A/C no:
    CommentQuote
  • same price what lodha claims for palava
    CommentQuote
  • What is the view? Will this Runwal project will happen on time? Are all approvals in place?
    CommentQuote
  • Majority of Runwals projects are delayed. Also this project is being marketed by pre-launch agents Has anyone directly contacted Runwal and asked for details???
    CommentQuote
  • did anyone book flat in this project??????
    CommentQuote