Collapse

Runwal Township by Runwal Group in Dombivali, Mumbai

Last updated: February 9 2019
536 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Runwal Township by Runwal Group in Dombivali, Mumbai

atish the people at runwal are just sales people they will not have proper idea about this..you can call runwal number directly may be they would be able to help...

Comment

carpet area is 402 for 1bhk as i have checked on their portal, too much of loading...guys if any one who has done registration, can please upload the copy of the same and also let us know the procedure and the amount paid we all will be thankful...
      Last edited July 17 2015, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Hi Atish,
        Has Runwal completed plinth, podium parking (2 floors) for the wing your are referring?

Originally posted by Atish Jadhav View Post
        Visited sales office today but as usual they did not allow for site visit. Could see some digging work going on at phase 1 site. Asked them about next expected date for the demand letter for commencment of 3rd & 4th slab but got dicey answer from them.

Comment

Originally posted by rajpatel View Post
          Hi Atish,
          Has Runwal completed plinth, podium parking (2 floors) for the wing your are referring?

I have booked flat in tower C1 and as per my knowledge the plinth level has been completed, I can also see the pictures of the plinth in my portal but not sure about the 1st & 2nd slab i.e. podium parking.

Comment

Originally posted by Atish Jadhav View Post
            I have booked flat in tower C1 and as per my knowledge the plinth level has been completed, I can also see the pictures of the plinth in my portal but not sure about the 1st & 2nd slab i.e. podium parking.
            As far as I am aware, for Phase 1 - Tower C3, they have completed the Plinth level too. Any tower between A1 and C2 are between plinth to slab 2 stage

Comment

Originally posted by rajkini View Post
              carpet area is 402 for 1bhk as i have checked on their portal, too much of loading...guys if any one who has done registration, can please upload the copy of the same and also let us know the procedure and the amount paid we all will be thankful...
              Pasting the procedure followed for Phase 1:

Mail or call Runwal asking for a helpful date and time slot.
              I hope you should already have letter from them stating all the details of amount for Registration, Stamp Duty, MVAT, service charges etc.

They will also ask you to carry Rs 10,000 in cash once you go the sub-registrar office in Thane.
              Photos - required (how many - I do not remember sorry)
              PAN card details

Take someone with you who knows how to read the agreement copy. BEST would be to ask Runwal to give a copy in advance and have it verified with someone who understands it or may be a lawyer (Mind you, Runwal will try hard and may not give you one)

Hope it helps.

Comment

Hello everyone (people who have booked a flat at Runwal MyCity)

Not sure how helpful that will be, but keeping long term in mind (once we start getting finishing of our apartments) - I have created a social group. Where we should be able to share more details about the project. Have sent invitations to all of you who I understand to have booked a flat here in this project.

Note that we can still continue to have discussions here for the benefit of everyone.

The group is called - RUNWAL MYCITY DOMBIVILI

Comment

What is the excepted date for the 3rd and 4th slab's demand letter? We have asked for a recent site photograph.
                  Last edited July 19 2015, 11:17 AM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Has anybody got into the agreement? What is the carpet area mentioned in the plan?

Please check and share.
                    Last edited January 6 2016, 10:37 AM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Originally posted by rameshdas View Post
                      what is excepted date for 3 rd & 4th slab demand letter ?? we have ask for recent site photograph.
                      What phase and tower you are looking at?

I will share pics of Phase 1 from Runwal portal over the weekend

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X