Runwal Township by Runwal Group in Dombivali, Mumbai

Last updated: February 9 2019
536 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Runwal Township by Runwal Group in Dombivali, Mumbai

Originally posted by dssoni View Post
    Nope.. Just one demand letter for plinth. No other demand letter received till now.
    Hi dssoni, which tower you are in?

Mine is C3 and same story, no demand after plinth level.

When I looked at the pictures on the portal, it is upto initiation of slab 4 for towers A1 and C1.
    Last edited November 26 2015, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Guys, please beware of this builder.

There is something seriously fishy.

I almost booked 4 flats with them until I read their booking document.

There is multiple occurrence of word forfeit in the booking form.

You don't register in time allocated by them - they would forfeit your WHOLE investment.

They can change the plan, area, specification any time - if we don't agree - we can't even cancel - Moreover - they would forfeit your WHOLE investment.

Booking form is full of - "they have all the rights and buyers can't do a thing."

My take is - this is ONLY good investment when some bank in involved in the transaction otherwise buyers have absolutely no right whatsoever.

Also, I am not sure when there is clearly LOCK IN period till possession -why they have to use forfeit multiple times.

Buying a home should make someone happy but here you would always wonder.

Also, some comments on previous pages and also on other forums clearly shows that they have tendency to charge extra just before possession.

And, guess what would happen if you don't comply - forfeit.

It is like signing your own death warrant.

When i asked them about it - they said they are using this form since last 6 years with no complaints. I highly doubt that.

Another thing - Phase 2 people can pay 10% now and 10% till June 10 2016 but booking says clearly says if you dont pay 20% in 30 days .. we would forfeit.

They said - we can't change anything on the booking form but will give you assurance over email..

Well I have dropped the idea now or should I say i have forfeited my intention of buying.

Use of forfeit only means two things - either their buyers are cheap and have tendency to cancel or they don't trust their own product.

Anyway, enough said - please be careful.

Regards
      Last edited December 8 2015, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• SOMAGULA
        SOMAGULA commented
        Editing a comment
        do you have any documentation from the days you visited...do you recollect when they said the registration will start...i clearly remember they mentioned March / April 2016....they said this to me June 2015..

i have book flat at phase 2 rates are 4499 just before diwali super buildup area is 890
      after diwali rates are 4551 and area is 940

Comment

Received the following email from Runwal, a couple of days back -

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are please to inform you that RUNWAL GROUP, as one of the Leading Real Estate developers in Mumbai, have always adopted the most advanced construction technology. In continuation of our thrust to offer you best quality apartments, within the committed time lines, we are now deploying MIVAN technology in the construction of our buildings. MIVAN shuttering are completely manufactured abroad and imported in India. It is one of the most innovative technology which results into speedy construction on site and delivers a far better quality with superior finish. The wall casted as per MIVAN Technology offers very long durability and unmatched strength to overall construction of a building. This also provides best protection from seasonal leakages or dampness.

We are pleased to share this development with you with an assurance that you will notice much faster construction happening on My CITY site and your dream homes will shape up faster and better due to the latest technology and very efficient project team on the job.

In the process, kindly also be informed that you will be receiving progress linked DEMAND NOTICES more frequently. This advance information is provided to keep you updated with the progress on My City site and also so that you can plan your finances accordingly.

"With you, always…"

Runwal Group

Comment

Friends, I really think we need a better way to keep in touch with each other, like a google or watsapp grp, especially for people who have bought a flat in the MyCity project.
          Last edited December 15 2015, 04:16 PM. Reason: Personal information

Comment

Apparently you are not allowed to share personal information (your email id) on the forum, so my previous post got edited, along with a warning. I am assuming you can do so via a private message.

So please PM me, i will do the needful.

Comment

Originally posted by rajm377 View Post
              Apparently you are not allowed to share personal information (your email id) on the forum, so my previous post got edited, along with a warning. I am assuming you can do so via a private message.

So please PM me, i will do the needful.
              I second you on that.
              We should have a medium to communicate between us.

I will PM you.

Comment

Originally posted by amarkokitkar View Post
                i have book flat at phase 2 rates are 4499 just before diwali super buildup area is 890
                after diwali rates are 4551 and area is 940

there are allowing discount of INR 198 now .. the price they quoted me was 4301 .. but then again I was buying more than 1

Comment

Me too received the mail.

Hopefully they are implementing this technology to expedite the sluggish construction.

What is to be noted that they have informed abt ,''WE RECEIVING FREQUENT DEMAND LETTERS''.

Get ready guys , may be a demand letter per every 2 mths.

Lets see.....
                  Last edited December 16 2015, 10:33 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by flanker View Post
                    Me too received the mail.

Hopefully they are implementing this technology to expedite the sluggish construction.

What is to be noted that they have informed abt ,''WE RECEIVING FREQUENT DEMAND LETTERS''.

Get ready guys , may be a demand letter per every 2 mths.

Lets see.....

Hope so that they are true on both bart:
                    1) speedy and timely construction
                    2) frequent demands

am sure they will incorporate the second on priority.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X