Collapse

Runwal Township by Runwal Group in Dombivali, Mumbai

Last updated: February 9 2019
536 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Runwal Township by Runwal Group in Dombivali, Mumbai

A1 tower have received demand for slab 11th and 12th this week..

Comment

Hi Guys,
      Any update on the construction status for Phase 2

Comment

For P2, Runwal has initiated an offer for new customers * 4608 all inclusive.

I am sure all of us booked at a higher rate than that, so our investment has depreciated in value rather than increasing after 1 year of investment.

Ideally such benefits should be passed on to existing customers 1st as we are the one who trusted them in pre launch and already paid 20%.

Do we have any whats app group where we can discuss all such issues.
        Last edited May 15 2016, 11:31 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by ramyadav View Post
          For P2, Runwal has initiated an offer for new customers * 4608 all inclusive.

I am sure all of us booked at a higher rate than that, so our investment has depreciated in value rather than increasing after 1 year of investment.

Ideally such benefits should be passed on to existing customers 1st as we are the one who trusted them in pre launch and already paid 20%.

Do we have any whats app group where we can discuss all such issues.
          Depreciation - Thats partly a story with all investments in the RE at the minute, unfortunately.

Yes there is a Whatsapp group. You will need to probably complete 10 posts requirement and then PM any of us, should be able to add you onto the group.

Comment

Hi all, I have booked flat in P 2, CL04, but as I had booked in pre-launch, they said we have steel not declared possetion date as construction not started, but while booking they we saying possetion will be in dec 2020. Plz comment.

Comment

Originally posted by R Patil View Post
              Hi all, I have booked flat in P 2, CL04, but as I had booked in pre-launch, they said we have steel not declared possetion date as construction not started, but while booking they we saying possession will be in dec 2020. Plz comment.
              For Phase 1, The possession date on customer portal and on the agreement for different towers is quoted between December 2019 and Dec 2020, depending on the sequence of the tower under progress.

That should tell you that quoting a date of Dec 2020 for Phase 2 towers can be a white lie, to get you booked in the project.
              Also, I would assume they would give different dates within the Phase 2 on the tower basis, so please wait until you see a date mentioned on the Agreement

Comment

Received letter for slab 13 -14 and brick work together for C1. As per Runwal sales manager demand letter for internal plaster work will come along with demand for slab 17-18 for C1
                Last edited May 19 2016, 11:44 AM. Reason: clubbed another post

Comment

As it seems, by the time the towers A1/B1/C1 reach 17/18 floors, Runwal would quote they are going to start all activities like
                  BRICK WORK,
                  DOORS & WINDOWS,
                  EXTERNAL PLASTER,
                  FLOORING, INTERNAL PLASTER

Gosh, that is good 20% of the money!!!!!

Only God knows what real progress will they make or is it just to have all the funds right in their hand, way before they should really have!

Comment

any idea whats teh current status of phase 1 - has anyone seen the progress

Comment

Same here..when did you book in P 2, CL04,

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X