536 | Posts
95177 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darkhorse
    started a topic Runwal Township by Runwal Group in Dombivali, Mumbai

Runwal Township by Runwal Group in Dombivali, Mumbai

It appears that Runwal is launching their township on the land they had purchased or gotten into a joint agreement with from PAL which isn't too far from Lodha's township, and the upcoming Palava City project.

It is priced well at Rs. 3996/ SqFt, as compared to the Lodha Palava City Project. From the email it sounds like they are providing most of the amenities that Lodha's Project will have. This area should see lot of development in the future with all these townships coming up. Another GB Road in the making.

Admin edit: To see a list of projects in Mumbai, as discussed on IREF, click here
    Attached Files
    Last edited January 16 2017, 12:03 PM.

• MANOJa
    replied
    Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

Leave a comment:

• himanshumehta07
    replied
    Hi all

I had invested in 2015 in my city phase 2 cluster 4 B2 tower , around 45% of payment already been taken , but th project has litigations and the due date has been shifted from 20 to 22 as per email communication but as per RERA it mentions 2027 .

Is there any watsap group and has anyone raised any concerns under section 12 /18 of RERA ?

Last edited February 9 2019, 05:44 PM. Reason: Personal Information

Leave a comment:

• Please
    replied
    Project Name
    MY CITY - PHASE II
    Project Status
    On-Going Project
    Proposed Date of Completion
    31/12/2027
    Revised Proposed Date of Completion
    31/12/2027
    Litigations related to the project ?
    Yes
    Project Type
    Residential

Leave a comment:

• snkt1987673
    replied
    Hi,

Does anyone have updates on Phase 1 possession? As per Maharera details, Phase 1 Part 2 will be on December 2018...

Leave a comment:

• kuldeepa
    commented on 's reply
    In which tower of Phase II have you booked the flat, at what rate and what booking amount have you paid??

• kuldeepa
    commented on 's reply
    In which tower of Phase II have you booked the flat, at what cost and what booking amount have you paid??

• SOMAGULA
    commented on 's reply
    do you have any documentation from the days you visited...do you recollect when they said the registration will start...i clearly remember they mentioned March / April 2016....they said this to me June 2015..

• SOMAGULA
    commented on 's reply
    demand has been received ...that too without the registration being completed...any idea how to proceed with this

• SOMAGULA
    commented on 's reply
    Hi..my relative also received demand for commencement of plinth...that too without registration done yet...she is not sure what to do...plz suggest of any one else also has received demand for phase 2cluster 4/d
    Last edited November 4 2017, 09:33 PM.
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X