Collapse

Oregon Hills, Supreme Infrastructure, Goregaon West, Mumbai

Last updated: July 19 2020
75 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Oregon Hills, Supreme Infrastructure, Goregaon West, Mumbai

Please provide more detail about this project , I want to suggest some one for this project to invest.

Please share the configuration, project completion date and when they are going to start the project ?

Comment

I had a call with the builder few days back he informed that they are expecting CC by Feb end and construction will start by May . Is any one having any further update.

Comment

Any one having any update on this project

Comment

Any recent update on this project. Kindly guide

Comment

I spoke with builder they are still awaiting the CC any one bought the flat in this project

Comment

Had visited the site. There are changes in the per sq ft area which is now increased. So cost also increases. When vl they receive the cc??

Comment

Current Progress

Hi,

have tried to get updates on the project, builder does not reply to e-mails does anybody have any current updates on this project..has the construction begun..what are the rates...now

regards,

Sumzik

Comment

Hi,

I believe the builder has received the CC for the sale component buildings up to the top basement level.

Comment

Got a call from one agent stating that price is still Rs. 10,500 per sq ft. Builder can offer at Rs. 10,000 based on negotiation. Prices are soon going to get increased and in Diwali and they are going to officially launch big time. Hearing this for last 1 year. I am pretty sure even if they start work, one can easily get this property at the same price post one year (or may be lower than this)

Supreme Group is already under severe financial stress. They have huge debt on account of construction contracts, one PPP road project and water project also.

These are signs of desperation to attract more and more buyers and collect money. Considering the location which is surrounded by slums and also time line of minimum 4 - 5 years (or may be even more), I feel one should stay away from this project as there are lot of other options in MG Road, Siddharth Nagar and Jawahar Nagar that one can explore.
                    Last edited July 15 2015, 12:54 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

I too tried to find this property but unable to locate. Can anyone help?

One strange thing when i checked with the broker he says the is no board or fencing for the project thus we will not be able to locate the project. I really have my own doubts. If some one visited the site? pls help regarding the location.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X