Sort by :
Filter by :
- With a budget of 50-55L for 1 BHK in Mira road area , I would suggest to go for Ready or Near ready property. Avoid underconstruction properties as waiting period is too high.
You may wish to explore Poonam Garden area as well. It is quite posh and would give good rental as well.CommentQuote0Flag
- Nishant Ji,
Are you looking till now ?Originally Posted by nmrealHi All,
I am planning to buy 1BHK home around Mira Road and Bhayander. After studying the area around, I think these three areas look good.
1) Nearby Dahisar check naka - A lot of new projects are launching there. The projects are being charged ~7500 + floor rise + development etc PSQ for super built up area. 1BHK is coming out to be 50 to 65 L. As no existing project there, not able to figure out the rent income.
2) Nearby Mira Road station - As usual station has its own advantages. Costing around 52-55L for 1BHK and rent income is around 9-10K.
3) Nearby Maxus Mall - Good locality and easy access to new link road to Dahisar. Costing around 52L for 1BHK and rent income is around 9-10K.
(I have not considered properties around Mira Bhayander road, GCC club or cinemax because I think location wide they are not as good options as the one mentioned above.)
I am not confused between these options. Please help me figure out the comparison between these three options and suggest others if I have missed any.
- Mira bhyender development update.CommentQuote0Flag