• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 2 BHK 13 Cr MulundAndheriGoregaon Mumbai Suggestions Required

Must be iim passout working at hul

Comment

Originally posted by needless101 View Post
      At 27 buying from scratch worth 1.3 crores, dude job well done.. Whatever job it is that you do :-P. My intuition is pushing me to ask you this, do you by any chance work with a really large FMCG based out of Andheri East?

Thank you!

And no, I do not work for that company.

Comment

BlueOrigins...you might want to stay in the Eastern Suburbs if your office is in the East. The eastern suburbs are getting new infra over the next 3-4 years and prices will appreciate rapidly. As of now, The Address in Ghatkopar West (opp R-City) has 2BHKs going for 1.55cr all inclusive (expected possession 2018) - this sounds like a good investment in a premium development. Kalpataru next door will also have 2BHKs for around 1.5cr and so would Runwal. You can also look at Mulund. Nahar Amrit Shakti in Chandivli is fantastic too - definitely try to check these out physically.

Comment

Originally posted by raccoon View Post
          BlueOrigins...you might want to stay in the Eastern Suburbs if your office is in the East. The eastern suburbs are getting new infra over the next 3-4 years and prices will appreciate rapidly. As of now, The Address in Ghatkopar West (opp R-City) has 2BHKs going for 1.55cr all inclusive (expected possession 2018) - this sounds like a good investment in a premium development. Kalpataru next door will also have 2BHKs for around 1.5cr and so would Runwal. You can also look at Mulund. Nahar Amrit Shakti in Chandivli is fantastic too - definitely try to check these out physically.
          Hi Raccoon,

Thank you for that advice. I had been to the address at Ghatkopar and the price for 2BHKS is starting at 1.7CR all inclusive. I have heard they have hiked prices even further since the pre-launch. Also the flats are supposed to be quite small. I did like the project though, but unfortunately slightly outside of my budget.

Thanks,
          Blue

Comment

Originally posted by BlueOrigins View Post
            Hi Raccoon,

Thank you for that advice. I had been to the address at Ghatkopar and the price for 2BHKS is starting at 1.7CR all inclusive. I have heard they have hiked prices even further since the pre-launch. Also the flats are supposed to be quite small. I did like the project though, but unfortunately slightly outside of my budget.

Thanks,
            Blue
            Try raj legacy pjase 2, 1yr old, on lbs, vikhroli w, in resale should be within 1.5cr all inclusive.
            Good connectivity to andheri east, station and highway nearby....

Comment

You may also want to try vasant Oasis, they have a scheme where in if you pay 90% cost ( comes to about 1 cr) now, PSq Ft rate is Rs 11,000 only, flat size is 1020 saleable. posession is expected in 3.5 years.
              this would suit you from location POV as well.

thanks,

Comment

Baya Goldspot at Andheri East received OC.. Timely completion.. Anyone with tight budget can consider..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X