Celestia Spaces Bhattad Group amp Ashok Piramal Group Parel Mumbai

Last updated: October 20 2019
40 | Posts
8656 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celestia Spaces Bhattad Group amp Ashok Piramal Group Parel Mumbai

Any views on Celestia Spaces, Sewri/Parel? It is a project by Peninsula with Bhattad group. 18 acre total plot, 5 acres in phase 1.

Re : Celestia Spaces Bhattad Group amp Ashok Piramal Group Parel Mumbai

What are the prices being quotes? I have been hearing that the prices too are Celestial... apt for the property.

Comment

Originally posted by SAS2014 View Post
      What are the prices being quotes? I have been hearing that the prices too are Celestial... apt for the property.
      I think the charges being quoted are 20500+ 125 floor rise. The neighboring Ashok Gardens is currently going at around 35000. Of course, the project completion is 2019, i guess we can safely add another 2 years to that for slippage. There is also higher wastage in carpet/built ratio than Ashok Gardens.

Comment

The location seems fantastic... Didn't they pre-launch it in 2010? I believe that time they were quoting approx 11k or so. Cannot recollect.

Comment

Whats fantastic is that a project prelaunched in 2010 is scheduled for completion in 2019 plus possible slippage of 2 more years (i.e. 2021 completion) should be attracting attention on this forum. Why are we wasting time on such celestial / ephemeral 'projects' which one will see only when / if one goes to heaven !

Comment

Originally posted by SAS2014 View Post
            The location seems fantastic... Didn't they pre-launch it in 2010? I believe that time they were quoting approx 11k or so. Cannot recollect.
            Dont think the pre-launch was done in 2010. It was done in 2013.

Comment

Well I made a site visit yesterday and found the project quite impressive. The location is very good, right behind Ashok Gardens and is quiet. Being part, of undiscovered Mumbai, it is ideal for working professionals who want to live near the commercial centres of South Mumbai and BKC.

The plot is apparently freehold and is quite large. The main feature is the unobstructed harbour and western views which the apartments will offer. The lack of any major tower for a few kilometres on the front side will also add to the icing on the cake. I met the sales people who explained the specifics of the projects. The project is expected to complete in 2018.

Comment

What is the current status of the construction please share more details about it .

Comment

As of now work is going on. In fact, construction is in full swing. The plinth is complete and first level car parking is being constructed. Take a look at their website.

Celestia Spaces

All you need to do is fill the enquiry form and they will have someone call you. After this, you can make a site visit. This is what I did and this is the best way to get more details. I think they have got things in place.

Having already delivered the landmark “Ashok Gardens” adjacent to the plot, the project should not be a problem for the builder.

Comment

I got in touch with the developer, Peninsula Land Limited, at the project site at Sewri, adjoining Ashok Gardens.

The project comprises of 2 luxurious towers, 54 storeys each, which comprise 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 3 BHK Majestic apartments.

The rate, approximately Rs. 21,500 per s.f., is frankly low. This is attributed to the early phase of launch. It is probably the best rate amid comparable projects in the area. Rates of some adjoining projects are

Ashok Gardens (40,000 per s.f.)

L and T Crescent Bay (20,000 per s.f.) – S.R.A.

Dosti Flamingo(32,000 per s.f).

Given the prospect of development of the Sewri Nhava Sheva Mumbai Trans Harbour Link, Phase 2 of Monorail (with close proximity of Bhakti Park Station) and redevelopment of MbPT, the project should command significant premium in the coming months. This is particularly imminent due to the freehold nature of the plot and absence of tall structures on the front side.

I can imagine price appreciations similar to escalations in the landmark Ashok Gardens (which incidentally shares a common wall).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X